Hooray Steemians! @anomadsoul and @blocktrades ask us: How is your normal day?
The year of 2018 is almost gone and throughout the many days that have passed some of them were exciting and full of activities, but it's not always like that, the normal days are still there for the most part. Actually, many people think that travelling will solve their problems; we all want to get out of that 9-5 routine, right?
The Steemian @anomadsoul, with sponsorship of @blocktrades ask us to show or ilustrate how our normal day in 2018 was. I found this to be a fantastic idea and completely jumped in as soon as I saw it, the reason is simple.
I'm on the road since the SteemFest 3, wich by itself is not normal at all, especially on a bicycle, but that's what I wanna show on the video. Is it really anormal? Or it's as ordinary as anyones life on this world of ours? Believe me, life on the road can be as normal as being in our home town, there are days where we'll do nothing exciting but to sit on a hostel and work. What makes it slightly different is that you are working on a different environment. With that being said, let's show how a normal day on the road is, Enjoy!
How is your normal day in 2018?
The rules to participate are very simple:
- Do not use Steemit.com to post your entry. We have plenty of options like @esteem, @busy, @partiko, @steeve, @steempeak, @exhaust and @engrave so use one of them. Let's support the different DApps of our Steemcosystem!
- It can be a video, a set of pictures, a narration or however you want to depict your normal day. -
- Just bear in mind, the more visual your post is, the better chance it has to win.
- You have to Resteem this post (Let´s get to more Steemians! I want to know how is a normal day all over the world, don´t you?)
- Please use the tags blocktradescontest & my2018
The entry must be submitted before the 27th of December at 23:59 PST and the winners will be announced on the 28th.
Show that you support the contest hosts and vote for @blocktrades as one of your witness ^~
Did you like this video? How is your normal day?
If you liked this post, please, consider leaving your upvote for a hot coffee.
~Love ya all,
Disclaimer: The author of this post is a convict broke backpacker, who has travelled more than 10.000 km hitchhiking. Following him may cause severe problems of wanderlust and inquietud. You've been warned.