Woke up this morning to check my Steemfeed as usual, claim my rewards and do all that good stuff and noticed I hit 1000 followers.
I know this doesn't mean much since the churn rate of users is so high on the platform and in a bear market plenty of users are turning tail and running but I'm going to celebrate this empty milestone none the less.
Break your heart
If you really want to know how active your audience is and get a true reflection of your steemit account I recommend you check out - http://www.steemspectacles.com/
Made by @pilcrow and @sjennon, Steem Specticles will scrape your interaction data and see which followers are ghosts or dead and tell you which are your biggest supporters. Be warned it is a sobering experience compared to that of what you see on your profile but also gives you a better idea of your influence on the platform
- If you don't already - Follow me on Steemit.
- Upvote this post - So we can grow the prize pool
- Resteem more users can see and enter
- Create a post, a meme, a drawing, a photo anything you like really that tells the story of why you're using steemit
Leave a link to your submmision in the comments section and remember, have fun, be creative, give it that old college try and show us some of that steem love
What the winner will get
- The best post after 7 days will get all the SBD earned from this post
- The second best post will get 0.200 SBD
- I will also resteem the top submissions
If you liked this post sprinkle it with an upvote or resteem
If you don't already, consider following me @chekohler
Put your votes to good use
We all can't max out our upvotes every day and a little help never hurt. Sign up to Smartsteem and sell a few of your votes each day, earn some STEEM and SBD in the process and still get in some curation rewards in STEEM Power. Check out SmartSteem