Thanks for all the entries from the Mottos Giveaway... there were some really inspirational ones, adn others that I liked but still had some misgivings about. However, we all find different things inspiring or important, so what I think doesn't matter!
Also, I'm afraid that due to a busy week, I wasn't able to upvote and comment on every entry before the time limit for the bounty ran out, so I will be sending out the bounty equivalent manually in a moment to all the people who missed out due to my slowness...
Anyway, this week... I'm talking about foods! Now, finding your favourite foods is relatively easy. In fact, I remember back in my far mists of Steemit time that one of my first (if not the VERY first) SBI giveaway posts was about making your favourite last meal! However, do you know what your LEAST favourite food is?
- What is your LEAST favourite food or foods?
My sample answer
CHEESE! Well, more specifically, any of the "gourmet" sorts of cheeses. I can't handle them... they taste (and smell like) spew to me, and the thought of walking into a Cheese shop fills me with dread. I just don't understand when people talk about how great the smell is, and how the stinkier it is, the better. No, the stinkier it is ... the stinkier it is! What the hell is wrong with you people!
My kids at the moment are hating on Brussel Sprouts. I have to say, I've started liking it though. However, I'm not sure that I would have when I was a kid...
- Upvote if you want, it increases the payout and then I can hopefully sponsor more people.
- Resteem is NOT neccessary, but the more people see this, the more the people will be likely to be sponsored.
- In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the "My Questions"!
- I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
- I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
- PLEASE PLEASE Don’t upvote your OWN comment. I can’t stop you doing it, but it seems to mess up the distribution of the Bounty for everyone else. If you upvote your own comment, I will consider it an invalid entry when doing the draw.
Steem Basic Income
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
Last week's winners
The last post paid out 0.459 SBD and 0.268 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones
Posted from my blog with SteemPress : http://www.gamerjokerbreadder.com/2019/01/27/steem-basic-income-giveaway-least-favourite-food/