Unbelievable is the word to describe what I felt when I saw at www.steemd.com/@emjoe that I am 100days old on Steemit platform. I did a quick check and realise that the record is correct. These past few days, I embarked on a journey to my Alma mater to help in educating my fellow youths on the opportunities that the steemit community has. The realisation that I'm 100days old here filled me with Awe. I have experienced a lot of love in my brief stay here.
My presence here recently has been scanty owing to unstable data network in my travel location. I have seen and participated in a lot of contests on the platform. Thus, in a bid to give back to the community, especially to newbies alike, I decided to host a contest to mark this 100days presence.
RULES OF THE CONTEST
1. You must Resteem this post for more visibility. Upvotes are not a must but will be appreciated.
2. Your reputation must be 50 and below. However, reputation above 50 can participate and get a consolation prize for participating.😁😀
3. Make a post of not less than 200 words on ANY of the following topics:
- My most embarrassing moment on Steemit so far.
- My most cherished moment on Steemit so far.
- How long Can You Go Without Internet Access
4. Use the tag #candlelight4all as one of your tags. Comment the link to your entry on this post also.
Seven days after this post pays out, the winners will be selected. The prizes are:
1. 5SBDs + a hand drawing of your portrait + 100% upvote from me for 10 posts of your choice to the first prize winner
2. 3SBDs + 50% upvotes from me to 5 posts of your choice to the second prize winner
3. 1.5SBDs + 25% upvotes from me to 5 posts of your choice to the third prize winner
NOTE: THE FIRST 100 PERSONS TO MAKE A POST ACCORDING TO THE RULES ABOVE, WILL GET A CONSOLATION PRIZE FOR PARTICIPATING.
My signout message is:
NEVER GIVE UP