Congratulations to everyone that entered this weeks Business Intelligence Steemit Contest
This weeks winner is…….
@dbdecoy and his post on Steemit Power Relationships between Groups
In this analysis @dbdecoy looks at the vote spread between plankton, minnow, dolphins, orcas and whales. I would highly recommend you head over and have and read and upvote this post.
@dbdecoy also had a second entry worth the read
This post is also worth your read and upvote
@dbdecoy you will need to send me your openledgers id so I can send you 100 whaleshare prize
New Contest- Rules the same as before
1. The post must use and analyse Steemit data, however it can be mashed up with data from other sources.
2. The post must also provide insights as to the past, present or future performance of Steemit, Steemit users or Steemit features.
3. The post must contain the #bisteemit tag
4. You must upvote and resteem this post
5. You must comment below with a link to your post
Receive extra points on your post by including the following content at the end of your post
'I am part of a Steemit Business Intelligence community. We all post under the tag #BIsteemit. If you have an analysis you would like carried out on Steemit data, please do contact me or any of the #bisteemit team and we will do our best to help you...
The winners will be announced every Monday along with the start of the next contest
Big and Special Thanks
Open your openledger.io wallet to receive your winning whaleshares. There is a tutorial available on this post
That will show you how you can use the whaleshares to summons a vote on the post of your choice
Did you read the #BISteemit Notice this week?