World Wild Flora contest – week no. 17 – the prizes
Hello dear WWF friends,
Another week has passed. For round #17 of our contest, we have three entries and only one winner.
In the table below, we have the winner and the prize of the @worldwildflora weekly contest. Congratulations!
Prizes of the @worldwildflora contest nr. 17
|@nikv, for the photography||Lopholaena coriifolia||0.330 SBD|
The prizesDue to the crypto market being so unstable, we can no longer sustain the sbd prizes we had so far. But we won't give up. Therefore, until the crypto market returns to normal, the prizes will be as follows:
- 1 prize (the best photo of a wild plant) – 50% SBD and steem made by this post;
- 1 prize for the best article – 50% SBD and steem made by this post.
- Your entry into the contest must contain: an original photography of a single wild plant (you can add multiple photos but keep in mind, they must have the same protagonist, aka the same plant).
- The name of the plant in Latin, English and your native language.
- A brief scientific description (you don't need to write an entire encyclopedia, just the basic information related to your herb) for the articles aiming at the scientific prize.
- If the plant falls under the medicinal or edible category, you can describe how it is used. If you wish to enter some recipes, it would be great...we might consider bringing a culinary judge.
- A description of your photos (camera, lens, exposure, iso etc.). This is a photographic contest after all and a special guest will be judging the quality of your photos every week.
- References for the information presented in your post. We want to give credit to those who shared with us their knowledge and we do not tolerate plagiarism.
- One of the tags must be #worldwildflora.
- Upvote for the last winners announcement posted by @worldwildflora
- Put a comment with the link of your post in the winners announcement so we don't miss your entry.
- You may enter as many articles as you want...the more the merrier.
- The winners will be announced each Sunday and the prize will be distributed on Monday.
- Lastly, have fun! Give a funny, serious, whatever note you wish to your entries. Make them catchy as you don't want to disappoint your peers.
FundingThe contest is sponsored by @rbm, @roxy-cat, and their friends.
Many thanks to the delegators and sponsors: @ade-greenwise, @alexdory, @alexvan, @laviniatherapist, @lishu, @mejustandrew, @photovitamin, @sorin.cristescu, @unacomn, @vonaurolacu, @cristinaaa, and @ruth-elise.
For those who want to sustain this project, you have some predefined delegation links below.