Today's theme for the daily whiteiswhite challenge is White Photographed Against White.
I photographed this image using the second lens (the 56mm-equivalent lens which Apple calls its "telephoto" lens ) on the iPhone 8 Plus. I love that particular function on the 8 Plus, because it allows for 2X optical zoom!
Image ©Diane Macdonald. All Rights Reserved. Camera: iPhone 8 Plus | Editing apps: Camera+, Enlight and Afterlight 2
Here are the daily themes for the whiteiswhite challenge:
- Monday: White Photographed Against White
- Tuesday: Animals
- Wednesday: Flowers
- Thursday: Food And Drink
- Friday: Architecture
- Saturday: Water In Nature
- Sunday: Anything Goes
The rules are very simple. You have only 4 things to remember!
- Your own original photography only!
- The whole image needs to be mostly white for the Monday challenge. For the other days, the SUBJECT MATTER needs to be mostly white!
- A link to this page so others can read the rules
- #whiteiswhite tag
Don't forget about the #wiwcontest – It's not the same as the daily challenge!
Read about this week's theme and the special rulesfor this week here.
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I truly appreciate it. Read some of my past photography tips and tutorials at photography-101.