Project Details :
- Verdaccio means a green color popular in late medieval Italy for fresco painting!
- Verdaccio is lightweight private npm proxy registry built in Node.js
- A registry is a repository for packages that implements the CommonJS Compliant Package Registry specification for reading package info. It provides an API compatible with npm clients (yarn/npm/pnpm), and follows the semantic Versioning compatible (semver).
- Verdaccio helps you keep your privacy, so all packages that you publish are private and only accessible based in your configuration. It also caches all dependencies by demand and speeds up installations in local or private networks.
Contribution specifications :
- This is my fifth contribution on Verdaccio open source project.
- By the new strings added, sometimes I'm the first one to suggest a translation. I hope this would help other translators.
- In general, I think I'm on the right context of the project. I can now easily understand all expressions.
- By this contribution, 60% of verdaccio project is translated to French. I'm still motivated to finish all strings and be the one who translates the whole project.
- A big thank to other translation teams working on Verdaccio for sharing some nice translations.
- The translation was from English to French
- Same as the previous contribution, the number of untranslated words was more important, what perturbed me in some cases. I think this time I performed much better.
- Also, I tried to apply @leyt's directives. I can say we have the best LM =)
- Total word translated: 1449
- Untranslated words: 424
- Final count: 1025
Proof of Authorship :