If you enjoy our work consider to:
- Follow the trail we just set up
- Delegate some SP to @steemitworldmap
We only vote on the #traveldigest post and the posts featured in it, so you can be assured your vote will go to good content and well deserving Steemians!
@katiepals takes us to Global Village in Dubai. We get taken around the world from one countries pavilion on to the next. It seems to be an amazing way to learn more about a lot of different cultures. The post holds a lot of strong information and good imagery!
@travelstheworld takes us on a trip through Vietnam on a motorcycle. We drive from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City. @travelstheworld makes plenty of stops along the way, and on each place we get a bunch of information combined with his personal experience and beautiful images! This is the last part of his trip, so definitely check out the previous installments as well!
@nikonmarshall takes us to the Gothenburg Archipelago in Sweden. The area looks stunning to say the least and we really get to experience through @nikonmarshall's eyes. As we've come to expect we get another amazing post; very well written and with stunning images!
- Wheel of Life, Nepal with @travelman
- Shenzhen Music Festival, China with @joythewanderer
- Olympic Pool, Sydney, Australia with @travelgirl
- Quito, Ecuador with @world-travel-pro
- Kobe, Japan with @argon
- Statue, Jena, Germany with @thekitchenfairy
- Brisbane, Australia with @ananloge
- Manigotes, Guayaquill, Ecuador with @world-travel-pro
- Burgundy, France with @osm0sis
- Spelerij Uitvinderij, Netherlands with @ammonite
- Christmas Cabin, Kostroma Forest, Russia with @amikphoto