Apple muffins with oat crunch
I just launched a giveaway on my instagram account veganwanderworld. Feel free to join if you live in Sweden or Norway :).
If you don't then you can find some comfort in these delicious apple muffins with an oat crunch.
I made these the first time in my parents country cabin and they turned out perfect on the first time.
The photo for these is also taken in the summer house. Hence the different styling than what I usually have.
Recipe apple muffins with oat crunch
Portions: 9 large
Ingredients for the muffins:
- 3/4 (1,7 dl) cups of wheat flour
- 3/4 (1,7dl) cups of oat flour
- 1/4 (0,5dl) cups of brown sugar
- 1/2 (1,15 dl) cups of white sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 (0,7 dl) cup rapeseed oil
- 0,4 cups (1 dl) mashed apples
- 1/2 cup (1,15 dl) plant milk
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 small red apple
Ingredients for the crunch:
-1/4 cup of oats
-2-3 tablespoons of syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Mix all the dry ingredients
- Add the wet ingredients
- Dice the apple into pieces half a centimeter big
- Add the diced apples
- Pour the batter into cupcake forms so they fill up 3/4 up the form
- Mix ingredients for the crunch
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and then add the crunch
- Bake for another 10-12 minutes
Enjoy with a nice cup of tea or lemonade 😊
❤️Thank you for taking your time and read my post. It means a lot to me.❤️
If you liked this post and want to read more then feel free to visit some of my other posts
Snacks, Cookies & Desserts
If you liked my post and want to support me, please upvote, comment and resteem.
Lots of love to you all / Nicole <3