Steem Fest Venezuela
Hello my name is Henry Mijares I am 37 years old entrepreneur I work as a music and theatre producer I'm CEO of the company Prodeventos in the city of Valencia Venezuela, in addition to my work in the artistic environment I studied to become a Linux Professional and CISCO expert with more than 12 years of experience in the field of technology and Open Source projects in general, I have been involved in the Crypto World and digital assets movement from the past 8 years.
My partner Mr. Juan Ferreira and I have taken the initiative to produce the first Steem Feast made by Venezuelans for Venezuelans he's also a passionated investor of the ICO world and CEO of the company Jafer Producciones.
Why do we need this kind of events?
The main component of Steemit is us "the users" our effort, time and dedication on the community create value by generating content however we cannot lose sight of the fact that our economic system is based on the confidence that users place on the platform, so the more people join the greater will be the reliability and growth of Steemit.
Our proposal to the Venezuelan community
Organize an event for Steemit users (Free Entrance) in the city of Valencia (November) in a 5 stars Hotel conference room for at least 1000 people (May be more according to the amount collected)
Collect 1000 SBD "Author Payout" in publications related to the event which will be exchanged into local currency to produce the event. That amount may sound like little money to foreign people but our currency is extremely devaluated so 1000 SBD would be enough.
Resteem and Upvote
The dynamics proposed by the production company will be approved or modified according to community suggestions.
- Welcome words from animator.
- Distribution of drinks and food Open Bar and Open Food (all you can eat and drink).
- TED X style presentation by Venezuelan Engineers about Steemit.
- TED X style presentation by Venezuelan YouTubers that will be proposed by the community and hired by the Company under the condition of disseminating the event in their social networks achieving a greater penetration of the Steemit community at national level.
- TED X style presentation by Venezuelan members of Steemit proposed by the community to tell their success story on this community.
- Electronic Music DJ
- Show Robot LED
The Producers "Prodeventos y Jafer Producciones" represented by the citizens Henry Mijares and Juan Ferreira respectively undertake to provide the entire organization for the event which includes
- Rental of conference room in 5-star hotel
- Contact and pay YouTubers, Engineers, Open Source Professionals, animators and technical staff for the assembly of the event as well as bartenders, catering, promoters, and protocol.
- Manage and pay all taxes hall, fire brigade, urban cleaning, and advertising.
- Organize all the corresponding logistics to purchase food and drink for at least 1000 people.
- To provide a modern physical infrastructure in the TED X style for presentations that include: floorboards, metal structures, professional sound and lighting, giant led screen and scenery.
- Domain rental, hosting and hiring of staff to create web page related to the event.
If we are successful, we could expand the experience to the whole national territory:
- Central Region
- Western Region
- Region of the Andes
- Region Zuliana
- Region of Los Llanos
- Region Insular: I Dream about of organizing this one, imagine a Steem Fest in Margarita Island surrounded by all those beautiful beaches that only costs us an Upvote :)