Recap and Refocus - Looking Forward | 2019
DLUX as it exists in code and services was born a year ago. In that year we've hit some major milestones! Let's touch them briefly:
- First VR secured by STEEM. - dlux.io
- First Sandboxed VR dApp environment / Single Sign On - dlux.io/vr
- First webBased IDE for making VR dApps cheerful suggestion
- First first rudimentary VR game on STEEM
- First blockchain VR Art Gallery co-presented.
- First blockchain AR platform
- First "inception" dApp allowing instant free static infrastructure and p2p networking to any party on STEEM
- Currently testing the first distributed authority consensus compute platform
- Using this platform to execute complex transactions such as decentralized auctions, oracle services with consensus, decentralized exchange using networked liquidity to facilitate open ended buy and sell orders.
- We also believe we executed the most advanced ICO to date; IPFS stored calculator that you participate in in VR. With a dApp frontend that you can also run from your own computer. We've never had a private database.
- The token software automatically takes care of the following:
- Mints new tokens at a set inflation rate of 5%
- Distributes tokens to nodes running API and escrow/transaction services
- Places tokens in a marketing account to distribute to people that resteem posts. Extendable
- Has a powered up like state that can be used for content voting
- 10 day content reward period
- 1/3 Voter 2/3 Author reward rate. No curation curve presently.
- Automatically runs the remainder of the dlux ICO and distributes tokens by rule to donators to @robotolux
- Automatically tracks delegations to @dlux-io and rewards them daily
- with much more being tested and in planning github repo
This architecture is scalable at n for individual connections to nodes, contracts run, transactions processed. Relying on steems bandwidth system as it only processes blocks to change state. The POW is simply a hash of the state at a certain point. All correctly running software will arrive at consensus of API information, which can be verified by publicly posting the last hash each node arrived at before its consensus is determined. Even if all nodes go down rouge nodes won't be able to pick up the chain since only certain nodes are in the trusted runners group. By having nodes elect themselves to process and signs STEEM transactions, using steem as an authenticated network for state communications, we can deterministicly appoint nodes as agents to run complex contracts. Such as collateralized loans, decentralized auctions, dead-mans switches/wills, IPFS content verification, cross chain communication, intra-token structures and NFTs... and much more.
Our token software will be able to skim custom json of steem posts for IPFS content to pin by placing hashes in a contract and every number of blocks verify the content is pinned by the appropriate peer. If so release a set number of tokens as payment. Ensuring that pins stay for the required length of time. All of this invisible to the end user.
In the interim the only thing that should need to be paid for is the dlux.io front-end... and only while alternatives are built and executed.
DLUX presents the decentralized internet. Content that is owned by users, relying on an open voluntary infrastructure to pay for hidden costs. All with out the ad model or censorship.
It presents concrete ways to allocate and move capital not just peer to peer, but peer thru peer, disrupting all middle-man services.
ICO STILL OPEN
Delegations to @dlux-io also present a risk free way to get tokens.
You will also earn tokens by making @dlux-io a 10% benefactor to any steem post, and any dlux votes that content earns will earn the author tokens... once live.
Once you have any tokens you will be able resteem @dlux-io posts for an award as well.
You can also run a node and use your liquid dlux to facilitate trade and earn rewards.
Testing for a purpose
We'd very much like to start testing our DEX and contract services. We are available on discord.
Near Term Goals
- Utilize the dlux infrastructure to host a dApp that communicates with the token system to present a GUI.
- Utilize the dlux infrastructure to build a dApp to control content access to subscribers
- Test DEX for all transactions types. Guard against abuses?
- Finalize a smart contract environment.
- Run a DLUX steem node to provide additional API
Long Term Goals
- Build a DEX transactions to make an Ethereum and EOS bridge.
The node model also lends itself well to plug ins. Allowing node runners to present their own curated feeds and datasets based on streamed steem data.
How To Run Your Own Node
Github contains a brief wiki and all the code. This project can be forked and run from heroku with free dyno hours.
activeactive key Can perform escrow transactions for rewards
ACCOUNTsteem account ie
DOMAINPublic / ie
BIDRATEIf elected a runner, used to determine node payouts
STARTINGHash from a recent block. Find one at https://token.dlux.io
/@username-> DLUX balance and Powered Balance
/stats-> Current Info
/state-> State dump, for testing
/runners-> Who is trusted to process blocks
/markets-> DEX Info, in progress(80%)
/dex-> DEX Info, in progress(80%)
send| to (account to not checked) & amount (integer, no float)
power_up| amount (dlux to power up for voting)
power_down| amount to schedule for power down 1
vote_content| author permlink weight(1-10000)
https://token.example.com) bidRate(1-1000) marketingRate(1-2000}
set_delegation_reward| @dlux-io to set delegation reward
expire_post| @dlux-io to expire resteem rewards for specified post
set_resteem_reward| @dlux-io to set resteem reward
- Setting bennifactor rewards to @dlux-io >= 10% to make post votable 1
- Transfers to @robotolux automatically distributes ICO auction
- Delegations to @dlux-io paid daily and tracked automaticly
- Votes tallied and paid after ~10 days
Documentation and testing in progress(80%)
NFT / Smart Contracts
Documentation and integration in progress(50%)
We welcome any and all feed back and feature requests and additions. Our goal is to make this a community owned project.