As you all know I need to make a decision whether or not to update my node and support hardfork of steem 0.17.0. I see that a lot of witnesses are making that decision themselves, but I always understood democracy as a process which empowers the voters and in that sense I can only serve a spokesman of my supporters.
If you are still not sure what the update is about, I explained in detailed what the new update “Simplicity” will bring to the table on this post: “Find out whats new on steemt 0.17.0”
If you vote for me I would like to hear your thoughts on these changes and ultimately I would like you to cast a vote whether you want me to update the witness or not, which I will be doing on Monday the 20th. I will keep a tally of the voting and will follow the outcome, my vote will count as 1 too and could be decisive if there is a tie.
Votes in favor
I am preparing two nodes now, one with each version, if we decide not to upgrade but the hard fork goes through anyway (it obtains a clear majority of witnesses), I will update on Tuesday so that I don’t miss blocks.
In order to vote, you have to support me as a witness too, if you don’t I suggest you debate this hardfork over with the witnesses you do vote for.