Title Fight: Max Holloway vs. Jose Aldo - UFC Featherweight Championship
*Note - There is only one Title Fight on the UFC 218 card
Deadline – 10 PM EST. on 12/2
• All contestants are allowed one bet.
• All bets must be placed by 10 PM EST. - on the day of the fight
• Contestants must pick a fighter(s) to win for each champion match.
• Whoever picks the most correct fighters and Total Average Combine Score, wins the contest.
• All contestants must UPVOTE post to play.
• All contestant should try their best to promote this post or contest.
• Winner(s) get 50% of the post’s liquid earnings.
• Any post edited after the deadline will be disqualified from the contest.
• Each title match consists of 5 rounds.
• Each round consists of 5 minutes.
• There are three judges that will judge the fight.
• We will use one of the top leading MMA website for judging the cards. (www.sherdog.com)
• 10 points is the highest that a fighter can achieve in one round
• If a fighter is considered TKO, KO, Submitted, or Disqualified before the remaining five rounds are concluded, the victor will receive 10 - 0 for each round remaining.
How to win
• Pick the fighter in each title match that you think will win
• Pick the Total Average Combine Score of all title fight matches (Rounding to Nearest Whole Number)
• The average of the combined judges score will be the Total Average Score. The average of the combined Total Average Score will be the Total Average Combine Score. *If a fighter is TKO, KO, Submitted, or Disqualified, the Victor will receive (10 - 0) for the following rounds.
• The winner(s) will be determine by the number of right chosen fighters and closest average to Total Average Combine Score.
For example, you think that Aldo will be the winner, and you pick the Total Average Combine Score of 83. The judges scorecards would be calculated as follows:
Breakdown: Holloway vs. Aldo
1st Judge: 1st round 10-10, 2nd round 9-10, 3rd round 9-10 4th round 0-10, 5th round 0 -10… Winner: Aldo
Total Score: 78
2nd Judge: 1st round 10-10, 2nd round 9-10, 3rd round 8-10 4th round 0-10, 5th round 0 -10… Winner: Aldo
Total Score: 77
3rd judge: 1st round 10-10, 2nd round 9-10, 3rd round 7-10 4th round 0-10, 5th round 0 -10… Winner: Aldo
Total Score: 76
The Total Average Score will be the same as Total Average Combine Score since there is only one Title Fight
Total Average Score / Total Average Combine Score: ((78+77+76) /300)(100) = 77
Your posting would look like:
Total Average Combine Score: 83
Background: I am fairly new to Steemit, and I want to give back to the community. I have participated in a few sport contests. So, I thought UFC would make a great contest. I plan to continue these contest every major UFC event. Also, I plan to make a variety of contest, so stay tuned and follow me here on Steemit. If you have any suggestion on how to make these contests better, please leave a comment.
Good Luck Everyone!