99% of our Beingness is willing to accept and let go. These 99% are comprised of every single word, thought, feeling and deed.
Yet there is this 1% which is not willing to accept and let go, and no word, thought, feeling and deed bearing witness to our willingness to accept and let go can eradicate that 1% of Unacceptance, which is why this 1% of apparently unchangeable Unacceptance will eventually feel like 100% Unacceptance.
What I have been realising is that the attempt to eradicate that 1% of apparently unchangeable Unacceptance by means of word, thought, feeling and deed, is an act of Unacceptance itself.
Instead, we should learn to accept this 1% of Unacceptance which no word, thought, feeling or deed speaking of our willingness to accept and let go can eradicate.
The approach by which we attained "healing through feeling" most effectively for 99% suddenly becomes totally effectless for the remaining 1%. The 1% which feel like a 100%.
So in order to attain "healing through feeling" for the remaining 1%, we are required to take a 360° U-turn in our approach, hence incredible flexibility will become necessary.
To heal that last 1% of suffering, that last 1% that believes Separation is true and does not want to let go of this belief, we need to accept that unaccepting 1% in us. The 1% left that doesn't accept Separation. This is the ultimate Acceptance of Oneness.
Acknowledging that there is an invisible and invincible thread connecting us which cannot possibly let go of.
Acknowledging that no matter how how much we search for the Separation we will never ever be able to cut the bond of Oneness.
Acknowledging that no matter how much we fear the Oneness we cannot escape it.
For ultimately have never left it.