Steemit Poets United : Introducing The First Resteem Bid Bot Service exclusive for Poetry (Delegate to Profit)

in poetry •  8 months ago

PoetsUnitedLogoProjectFINAL.png

Everyone we are proud to present you the First Exclusive Poetry Resteem Bid-Bot @cleansingpoetry

What you need to do to get a resteem + upvote based on your bid at the moment only 0.05 as the SP of the account is still low. (If you want just the upvote you can send a bid as low as 0.001 SBD) . Include Your Link in the Memo.

The aim of this bot is to support exclusively poetry and poets in their effort for recognition and exposure.

We all know how hard is it to get your post seen. We think that is important to provide all tools that are available to our community members as this way we do not limit everyone in his/hers experience on steemit.

So we encourage our poets to Delegate Steem Power to the bot as they will receive 80% of the profits accordingly on daily basis . The other 20% will go towards Funding Our New Communal Account @poetsunited

If you would like to support the project and get a daily share of the bids, you can delegate to us at
SteemBotTracker's Delegating Service , Or Click to donate 50SP, 100SP, 250 SP , 500 SP,1000 SP

In order to comply with all standards the bot cannot vote or resteem posts older than 2 days.

Please do not abuse the bot as you will be put into the Blacklist. We are very serious about all steemit rules so be sure that your posts comply with them in order to use our service or you will be blacklisted.

Furthermore this Service is For Poetry Only! Sending Bids for a different content will result in blacklisting.

So All Poets and Poetry Lovers Here you Have your own Weapon Use it Wisely :)

Beware that we are still in testing phase so if there are any problems do not hesitate to contact us in our Discord

Peace and Love Steemit Poets United Team. Let the Bidding Begin :)

United We Stand . Together We are Stronger.

Join our Dlive shows on Friday nights 10 PM GMT

The biggest community for poetry and prose on Steemit!

#POETSUNITED (use it to be considered for the Daily Dose)

Join us on our Discord Server Click Here


Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

great post i like it

That's awesome news. Thanks for sharing. Looking to delegate some SP!

This post was upvoted and resteemed by @resteemr!
Thank you for using @resteemr.


@resteemr is a low price resteem service.
Check what @resteemr can do for you. Introduction of resteemr.

This post is resteemed and upvoted by @bestboom

This Post has Resteemed to 5800 Followers by Steemit Viral and also shared on Facebook,Twitter and Linkedin

Send 0.05 Steem or 0.05 Steem Dollars to @irfansardar use the URL in the memo

Fantastic mate. Well done and I wish you success :)

Resteemed by @resteembot! Good Luck!
The resteem was paid by @angelveselinov
Curious? Read @resteembot's introduction post
Check out the great posts I already resteemed.

ResteemBot's Maker is Looking for Work

You have been resteemed by @resteemy, courtesy of @angelveselinov!
Want to increase your following? Read more about me here

Wonderful post ..thanks for sharing...Best of luck friend ✫
this is the best bot for steembottracker clik here https://steemit.com/bots/@hassanbenali/the-best-bot-for-service-how-to-create-steem-bot-tracker

Transfer 0.200 SBD or 0.250 steem to @mrbean1 and put the link of your post in the public memo you get 5 good UPVOT and resteem by @mrbean1 +followers

Resteemed by @resteembot! Good Luck!
The resteem was paid by @angelveselinov
Curious? Read @resteembot's introduction post
Check out the great posts I already resteemed.

ResteemBot's Maker is Looking for Work

Resteemed by @resteembot! Good Luck!
The resteem was paid by @angelveselinov
Curious? Read @resteembot's introduction post
Check out the great posts I already resteemed.

ResteemBot's Maker is Looking for Work

Resteemed by @resteembot! Good Luck!
The resteem was paid by @angelveselinov
Curious? Read @resteembot's introduction post
Check out the great posts I already resteemed.

ResteemBot's Maker is Looking for Work

Good post