This is part of an on-going series to catalogue and report major criminal and unethical activities of DynCorp. A complete collection of known findings can be found on the Pizzagate Wiki's DynCorp page.
The hope is to provide the reader with historically factual, and well documented cases so that they may better understand why DynCorp has been a major subject of Pizzagate research and should be further investigated by federal law enforcement.
- The Case Against DynCorp - Part I: The Iran/Contra Scandal
- The Case Against DynCorp - Part II: Colombia's attempts for justice
- The Case Against DynCorp - Part III: The Boogeymen of Bosnia
- The Case Against DynCorp - Part IV: Afghanistan and the Kunduz "Dancing Boy" Incident
- The Case Against DynCorp - Part V: The Real Shadowmen of Haiti
DynPort Vaccine Company (DVC) is a little-known sister company of DynCorp who has also been involved in major scandals, particularly of the biomedical variety. DVC's mission, according to their website, is to, "help the government protect soldiers and civilians against emerging diseases and possible bioterror threats. We also manage product development programs for U.S. and international government agencies and provide consulting services to biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies."(1) DVC is now owned by CSRA, Inc., a merged conglomerate of CSC and SRA International. CSC also owned DynCorp for a short time before they sold it to Veritas Capital in 2005.
The name DynPort comes from the combination of DynCorp and Porton International (Porton Down).(2) This would be interesting as the founder of Porton Down would be found guilty of selling unauthorized anthrax to Saudi Arabia in 2002(3). This would be during the same time period DVC was also contracted to produce anthrax and anthrax vaccines, the latter not being completed by the time of the sale.(4)
It doesn't end there for DVC, however. One of their closest research and business partners, Baxter International, has its own section on Wikipedia dedicated to the list of scandals they have been involved in from 1975 to 2010.
- 1975 Hemofil - Hepatitis B outbreak
- 1983 Prison Plasma Collection
- 1996 Japanese Haemophiliac HIV Lawsuit
- 2001 Althane disaster
- 2008 Chinese heparin adulteration
- 2009 Avian flu contamination
- 2009 drug cost inflation
- 2010 Hepatitis C infections
- 2010 infusion pump recall
- 2008–2010 tax dodging
Despite the rather dubious nature of DVC's business practices and partnerships, they continually receive lucrative contracts to develop vaccines for major pandemic disease development and vaccinations as well as bioweapons research. They seem to serve as a middle-man for government agencies and private pharmaceutical companies and are always on the cutting edge of the next big epidemic disease.