LMAC #9 - New challenge! [16 SBD in the winning pot!]
Welcome to Let's make a collage - Round #9 ! After a series of nature themes, this time I have something more industrial for you to throw your creative energy on.
For those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
❗️Please be aware that entries will not be shortlisted if it remains doubtful as to whether the elements used are free of any copyright protection (see rules below). Therefore, please specify in your accompanying post the source of any used element so that one can quickly verify whether it either derives from public domain or is owned/created by yourself and submitted without any copyright claims.
And now, let's kick-off the next challenge:
(click here for HighRes version)
What do you see in this photography that is not yet there? A deep space penal colony? A squad of iron scavengers? Or a self-assembling transformer?
Let your creativity run wild and transform the image into whatever you want to see. Your imagination is the only limit (and the tools that you can command).
- 🥇 First place: 8 SBD
- 🥈 Second place: 5 SBD
- 🥉 Third place: 3 SBD
- ❗️100% upvotes at my discretion for the special categories "Shaka's favorite" and "Best accompanying post".
- All shortlisted entries will receive a 20% upvote and a resteem by @letsmakeacollage.
➡️ Entry deadline is March 4, midnight UTC!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted using the #letsmakeacollage - tag and should contain a reference to this post.
- Submissions need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
❗️To ensure unbiased community feedback, please note that I will not upvote or comment your submissions before the winners are determined.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with an iPhone 6S.
If anything prevents you from making full use of your VP you can follow my curation trail on Steemauto.