Welcome everyone to Round #28 of Let's Make a Collage! 🎨 🖌
For this week's challenge I have chosen a photo which I took during my last stay in Portugal, on the Ponta de Sagres. It shows a large circular construction that was uncovered at the beginning of last century. Archeologists are still debating the purpose of this centuries-old installation. But I'm sure you all know deep down in your creative minds what this object really is about. Don't you?
What is the purpose behind this artefact? A forgotten stargate of a long-gone civilization? The first dance floor ever built? A spiral stair staircase leading down into the depth? Let your creativity run wild and reveal to us the true purpose of this object. Your imagination is the only limit!
(click here for HighRes version)
For those new to this contest, please have a look at the contest rules below!
❗️ Please be aware that entries will not be shortlisted if it remains doubtful as to whether the elements used are free of any copyright protection (see rules below). Therefore, please specify in your accompanying post the source of any used element so that one can quickly verify whether it either derives from public domain or is owned/created by yourself and submitted without any copyright claims.
- 🥇 First place: 50 STEEM Power
- 🥈 Second place: 30 STEEM Power
- 🥉 Third place: 20 STEEM Power
➡️ Entry deadline is October 14, midnight UTC!
- The above photography needs to be the starting point for any further modification. I provide it for free use without any copyright protection.
- 📌 Entries need to be posted using the #letsmakeacollage - tag and should contain a reference to this post.
- 📌 Submissions need to be linked as a comment to this post.
- Any graphical element that is added to the photography either needs to be your own original work (e.g. own artwork or photography) OR needs to derive from the public domain (having no copyright protection).
- ❗️❗️ Do not forget to indicate the source of all materials used in your accompanying post. Otherwise your entry can NOT be shortlisted.
- All sort of editing, modification and/or manipulation is allowed as long as no copyright is affected.
- By submitting your contribution you agree that your artwork remains public domain and that it can be copied, modified and distributed, even for commercial purposes, without requiring further permission.
I'm very much looking forward to your contributions!
Photo recorded by myself with an iPhone 6S