steemit interface part 2 (English information)

in infoblok •  2 years ago  (edited)

infopuntnaam001.png
001.jpg

Preface

In this blog we try to inform you about the 'interface' of steemit. In a low-threshold way we try to inform you step by step about what you can find in the interface of 'steemit'
001.jpg

Go to https://steemit.com
General homepage

003.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.

002.jpg

003.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'comments' to see which messages you provided with a comment.

004.jpg

005.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'replies' to see on which of your messages a comment was given.

006.jpg

007.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'rewards' to see what your post or comments yielded.
A popup 'curation rewards / author rewards' will appear.

How is the reward pool divided between authors and curators?

A maximum of 25% of the payment of a message is granted to curators (the people who have raised the mail) as a reward for discovering the content. The other 75% is awarded to the author.

If the trustees vote on a message within the first 30 minutes after they are made, part of their curation reward will be added to the authors' payment. This part is linear with the age of the pole between 0 and 30 minutes. As an example: up-up at 15 minutes will give half of your potential curation reward to the author.

008.jpg

009.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'Curation rewards' to view the proceeds of your comments.

009.jpg

010.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'author rewards' to see the revenue from your posts.

009.jpg

011.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'wallet' to see your wallet.

What is the difference between STEEM, Steem Power and Steem Dollars?

STEEM - STEEM is the basic token in the platform. STEEM can be enabled in Steem Power, exchanged for Steem Dollars or transferred to other accounts. It is a cryptocurrency token, similar to bitcoin.

STEEM POWER - Steem Power (abbreviated SP) is a measurement of the influence of a user in the Steem network. The more Steem Power a user has, the more they can affect the value of messages and comments. Steem Power is less fluid. If a user wants to disable SP, they receive weekly equivalent distributions from the STEEM for a period of 13 weeks.

STEEM DOLLARS - Steem Dollars (usually abbreviated as SBD) are liquid currencies with a monetary value that are designed to be linked to $ 1 USD. Steem dollars can be traded with STEEM and transferred to other accounts for trading or exchange. Steem Dollars can also be converted to STEEM via a process that lasts for 3.5 days. Steem dollars can be used to buy things at market places such as The Steemit Shop.

Estimated Account Value - is the value of your steemit account.

012.jpg

013.jpg

Click on the sub-channel 'my blogs'
Then the page with your posts appears.
Click on 'settings' to adjust your profile.

014.jpg

015.jpg

infopuntnaam001.png

Related steemit infoblogs

Steemit signup can be found here
Steemit welcome by steemit can be found here
Steemit interface part 1 find here
Steemit interface part 2 find here
Steemit interface part 3 you will find here
Steemit your first post find here

Steemit chat you will find here

007.jpg

INFOBLOK can be found on various social media such as steemit, steemit chat, dlive, dtube, youtube, Facebook and Twitter.

The #infoblok tag allows you to easily find our blogs and vlogs
Here you can find the link to infoblok

004.jpg

Dutch edition

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!