The Power Up Challenge Vol. 14 | #SPUD4STEEM and win Steem
The Power Up Challenge is a weekly steem power-up challenge for Cameroonian Steemians organized by The Greens Steem Bank in partnership with @steem-cameroon.
The goal of this challenge is to encourage and support Cameroonian steemians to power-up and strongly discourage the powering down of accounts via the provision of low interest steem loans.
The Greens’ Steem Bank believes providing steem loans that are almost equivalent to the projected SP power down can stop the powering down of Cameroonian Steem accounts.
Here is an example of a #SteemLoan provided by The Greens' Steem Bank wherein withdrawal at low very low Steem values is discouraged: https://steemit.com/loan/@thegreens/the-greens-steem-bank-loan-agreement-between-thegreens-and-rosita-nkefor
Every month, @thegreens organizes 03 or 04 editions of the Power Up Challenge.
How to enter the Power Up Challenge.
The challenge is open to Cameroonian Steemians and to enter the challenge requires the steemians to;
- Take a screenshot of your account before the power up to attach in your #PowerUp Challenge Post as well as a Screenshot of your account after the power up and attach in your #PowerUp Challenge Post.
- This edition of the #PowerUp Challenge should be done between today and September 26, 2021 at 11:59AM.
- Publish your post in the @steem-cameroon community and use #spud4steem, #promo-steem, #powerup #powerupchallenge and #steemexclusive as your primary tags
- Comment with a link of your post on this post
- Upvote and resteem this post
- Participants for the Power Up Challenge must not be powering down their accounts and pledge not to power down their accounts for a minimum duration of 3 months
- Share a link of your post on any of your social networking platforms and leave a screenshot as a comment in this post.
Ever since we launched, The Greens' Steem Bank has organized 11 Power Up Challenges with over 14,124.504 Steem powered-up and 77 Steem given as power-up rewards to participants of the Power Up Challenge. The Challenge has recorded a total of 77 entries from over 40 Cameroonian Steemians as you can read here: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/the-power-up-challenge-report-may-august-2021-or-14-124-507-steem-powered-up-and-77-steem-given-as-power-up-rewards
The Greens’ Steem Bank has the best Withdrawal Tariff Rates as you can read here: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/the-greens-steem-bank-steem-sbd-withdrawal-tariff
The Greens’ Steem Bank now offers micro loans to Cameroonian Steemians as you can read here: https://steemit.com/thegreenssteembank/@thegreens/the-greens-steem-bank-microloans-now-available
The Greens' Steem Bank goes international in ....
NB: 30% of the profits from The Greens' Steem Bank are used to promote environmentalism in Cameroon, 50% of the profits are used to power-up and sponsor @thegreens' Contests, and 20% of the profits are used for the bank services.
Contests organized by @thegreens
You can also participate in any of these contests organized by @thegreens;
Are you passionate about environmental issues?
Do you want to become a co-founder of a global environmental club on steemit? Visit this link to learn more about Steemit Environmental Club: https://steemit.com/hive-195150/@thegreens/steemit-environmental-club-sec-join-me-to-promote-environmentalism-on-steemit
Now is the best time to invest in Steem!
The Greens is a grassroots environmental organization that strives to educate, inspire and engage young people to take action to combat climate change and be at the forefront of biodiversity conservation and waste management.