Contest # 14 :"Make an agenda using the Japanese binding technique."| 80 STEEM in prizes!!! by crearte
We return with our weekly challenges where you can develop your creativity to the maximum.
Do not miss them.. stay with us!
What is this new contest about?
Make an agenda using the Japanese binding technique.
What is Japanese binding?
It is an artisan process that requires great sensitivity and delicacy. Japanese sewing is done completely by hand consists of sewing the pages, the front and the back cover together. The use of thick cardboard covers and back covers is essential. And secondly, that of a needle and a sewing thread.
What makes Japanese binding so different is that these seams are not hidden behind the spine.On the contrary, they are visible as an ornamental part that enriches the aesthetics of the binding.source
Please read the following rules carefully:
- To participate in this contest your account must be verified in our community.
- The title of the post should be: Contest #14: title // by @youruser
- The Main image of your publication must be the photo of the Final Result of your work.
- Include the process by placing at least 5 PHOTOS + FINAL RESULT + SELFIE (You must use your "DraftCrearte" poster, with your username).
- Include the tags:
#contest14-draftcrearte #draftcrearte #contest #steemexclusive
- Be sure to post your entry in the DraftCrearte community.
- You need to share your entry on social media by inviting other people to participate. It is necessary that you place the link that redirects them to the contest. Use the tags:
#steemit #crearte #draftcrearte. Also, tag the @DraftCrearte account.
- Take a screenshot of your promotion on social media and post it in the comments of your post.
- Invite 3 three new or non-community members to participate .
- It is necessary to give reestemd.
- Comment on the entries of the other participants.
- If any type of plagiarism is discovered, the user will be disqualified, and all future DraftCrearte contests.
- We accept entries in English and Spanish.
Aspects to evaluate:
|Originality-creativity||Photo quality-||art presentation||Step-to-step||Comply with the rules|
|up to 3 points||up to 2 points||up to 2,5 points||up to 1,5 points||up to 1 points|
This contest ends on Monday 08 at 12:00 am (Venezuelan time) and the winners will be announced the following day, which will be chosen by a group of active members on our Discord channel.
Are you new and would like to join the community? Visit the following post for more details.
Links to support our DraftCrearte community via SP.
|50 SP||100 SP||250 SP||500 SP|