HappyChallenge was born from our desire to help more people improve their lives and take advantage from brain plasticity when pointing each day happy moments.
To see more about why we've started this project and your advantages if joining please read HappyChallenge - What we propose and why you should join.
Long story short:
- Write your own post with your happy moments of the day, 80 words minimum and use #happychallenge as first hashtag.
- Comment to this post with a link to your post.
- Resteem this post.
- There will be 2 winners daily, sharing the payment this post will receive.
- the user with the biggest number of upvotes on his post
- a user chosen by me and @djvidov based on content and representative image attached.
We had only 2 participants yesterday (we won't include @djvidov ) so both are winners
- @luciancovaci with HappyChallenge - Happy with family and watermelon
- @iuliakerim with HappyChallenge - Happiness comes on the way to work
They will both get 50% from HappyChallenge: Monday is the best day for planning when the payment will be received.
What made me happy today?
Our day started at Origo, the best coffee in Bucharest. I wanted to make sure that I will take a photo of the coffee when the cup was full but it was too good to remember until the end.
The discussion was about strong people and what defines them. It was a starting point for the article I wrote today on this theme.
I love to deliver trainings. Today I had 3 hours at work doing this and my day improved significantly after.
Socializing was the next thing, meeting some friends and enjoying their art and company (I will have a separate post about this tomorrow) and later, at home, receiving a visit from a neighbor and has a pleasant discussion for another hour.
I am asking myself when I will have again a "no activity" day but today I had a lot of energy so everything went smoothly and I feel quite happy for being able to do all this.