HappyChallenge was born from our desire to help more people improve their lives and take advantage from brain plasticity when pointing each day happy moments.
To see more about why we've started this project and your advantages if joining please read HappyChallenge - What we propose and why you should join.
Long story short:
- Write your own post with your happy moments of the day, 80 words minimum and use #happychallenge as first hashtag.
- Comment to this post with a link to your post.
- Resteem this post.
- There will be 2 winners daily, sharing the payment this post will receive.
- the user with the biggest number of upvotes on his post
- a user chosen by me and @djvidov based on content and representative image attached.
No participants, no winners; but I hope, a lot of happy people.
What made me happy today
It was a weekend full of events. The most important and expected since last year was the biggest Meteor Shower of the year.
Friday and Saturday night we spent time outside, on a blanket, with no lights around (until the moon rise) and tried to see as much meteors as possible. Some were brighter, some were quite hard to spot. But I had again the same feeling of gratitude I had for the last 3 years. Just staying there and thinking that maybe out there, near another star, on another planet, other forms of life look above to the stars and think that near another star, on another planet, someone is thinking of them.
This weekend also came with a surprise. We've been to a local fair and enjoyed the cars from the fun park (they come together with a pain in the back for a short time, too many bumpers)
Oh, and I can't forget about a 13 h of sleep, in one night. Pure heaven.