HappyChallenge was born from our desire to help more people improve their lives and take advantage from brain plasticity when pointing each day happy moments.
To see more about why we've started this project and your advantages if joining please read HappyChallenge - What we propose and why you should join.
Long story short:
- Write your own post with your happy moments of the day, 80 words minimum and use #happychallenge as first hashtag.
- Comment to this post with a link to your post.
- Resteem this post.
- There will be 2 winners daily, sharing the payment this post will receive.
- the user with the biggest number of upvotes on his post
- a user chosen by me and @djvidov based on content and representative image attached.
Yesterday reward goes to:
- @iuliakerim with HappyChallenge-Courage
- @luciancovaci withHappyChallenge - Happy weekend with family
They will split the liquidity from HappyChallenge: Yogurt Guacamole and Peach Lemonade.
What made me happy today(yesterday actually but I was too tired last evening)?
After work we hit the road for a weekend in the countryside, with the family.
There were 4 hours and laughter as we read about some funny genetical theories.
At one point we stopped to buy some watermellons and I was the only one appreciating the little ones. When we were reaching the car after buying 3 big ones the owner of the place gave us an extra small one, because I liked it.
This kind of giving is why I still trust humanity.