HappyChallenge was born from our desire to help more people improve their lives and take advantage from brain plasticity when pointing each day happy moments.
To see more about why we've started this project and your advantages if joining please read HappyChallenge - What we propose and why you should join.
Long story short:
- Write your own post with your happy moments of the day, 80 words minimum and use #happychallenge as first hashtag.
- Comment to this post with a link to your post.
- Resteem this post.
- There will be 2 winners daily, sharing the payment this post will receive.
- the user with the biggest number of upvotes on his post
- a user chosen by me and @djvidov based on content and representative image attached.
Yesterday reward goes to:
- @iuliakerim with HappyChallenge-Blueberry muffin
- @luciancovaci withHappyChallenge - The beautiful sunset at Therme
They will split the liquidity from HappyChallenge: A brief definition of happiness no alarm in the morning.
What made me happy today?
After a productive meeting with an organization I care about very much, Teach for Romania and a very good chocolate mint and mango icecream I headed home, quite tired after a day full of meetings.
I called my boyfriend when I was approaching and he did not answered. I thought he felt asleep and I was not very hungry after the icecream so I just considered a good day to skip dinner.
Surprise surprise when I reached home. My dear one was in the process of cooking something and I needed time and further explanation to understand. I spotted the avocado in the blender but I could not identify the white sauce. And I saw three lemons and limes but I could not find the correlation between them and the peach he was cutting.
After 10 minutes, none of this counted for my senses and stomach. I had a great meal (a looot of garlic included) and now all I want is to reach for the pillow.