We are looking to play our role in:
- Improving the steem economy.
- Improving steemit growth.
- Tightening the bond of our existing steemit community.
- Unveiling the "human behind the steemian".
- Unraveling the wealth and depth of our existing steemit community.
- Imploring steemians to practice their profession & hone their expertise.
- Instilling in the steemit community, the culture/art of "giving and receiving".
- To create a more fun atmosphere even in the face of overwhelming events.
- Add an organic reputation system (SteemGigs Success Testimonials) to our reputation score system.
- Expanding the vision of steemians, with regards to the scalabilty/capability of the steem blockchain,
- Sparking more creativity thus, more solutions to real world problems.
- Beautify steemit/steem in the search engines.
- Connecting steemians in need to steemians indeed.
- Keeping inactive steemians in the steem economy by means of live SteemGigs.
- Providing non-blogger steemians with incessant ways to earn steem/SBD
- Burn SBDs
- Gift humanity with a least one breakthrough product/solution
- Attracting the freelance industry, recruiting agencies and powerful organizations to the steem economy.
We will accomplish all the above while disrupting Fiverr's centralized system and infusing blockchain decentralization into the freelancing & recruitment industry. We are tackling this in the most practical, unconventional, creative and fun way, using 5,000 or more SteemGigs posts and an eventual steem-powered interface/website to hub the beauty we create.
Steemit is modeled around "mining with minds"; we are modeled around "mining the beautiful minds of steemians".
Ultimately, we are creating news ways to keep "mining with minds" in motion, in a never-ending fun loop!
Several other roles are still in discussion!
Prototype Proof of Work/Concept:
Phase 1: 5,000 Steem Gigs (April - October 2017)
- This is already ongoing and has made progress despite limited support. Though we have just above 100 steemgigs, it has already created so much steemit beauty e.g steemit-growth activities in the real world, new steemians relationships, completed steemgigs and new contests etc
- We are now entering the phase of getting your support, to speed up our primary goal of reaching 5,000 steemgigs and with your help we believe we will hit this number in a few months.
(NOTE: Today alone there have been 52 steemgigs post already!)
Phase 2: Steem-power SteemGigs interface (June - January 2018)
Talks are in progress to bring this to life and we have multiple options. We already have SteemGigs as a project on chainbb forums and we are looking at the options it gives us in terms of functionality and interface.
@zappl is another option that we are considering working with as steemgiggers could have option of playing with 140 characters to niche their SteemGigs. Finally, we are looking to a possible www.asksteem.com integration.
However to really accomplish our goal (long term), we are already in talks with developers to bring a Steem-powered SteemGigs interface to life. Many are interested in the project and we have been contacted by two developers already. Discussions are still in progress though as we want our developers to share our vision of changing lives, by means of the steem blockchain.
We want our interface to have many scalable facets to it and a SBD-powered debit card in the future, that will create further ease for non-bloggers, freelancers, recruiters, investors to adopt steem.
Note: All our current compilation for SteemGigs has been manual using a discord server, steemit.chat, a quip spreadsheet, @asksteem, chainbb, https://twitter.com/steemgigs etc
Phase 3: Down The RoadMap (January - November 2018)
- We are looking at a recruitment agency that will recommend pure home-grown reputable steemians to large organizations in the real world even outside steemit and have these organizations adopt steem.
- A SteemLab where all "steemian creativity" generated from steemgigs will be process, to create at least one real-world milestone solution
- A SteemDump into which renown organizations from around the world will gather, to dig out priceless information that only steemians have.
- Down the road, we are looking at a steem-powered website/interface that will allow steemians/non-steemians/potential steemians explore the steem blockchain in more creative fun ways.
- We have held conversations with two developers already but since we want a developer to share the vision of giving to humanity, we are patient in our choices.
The vision has been clear from the onset but we didn't want to rush as we are very defined in our vision! The route we have taken is the hard one but we want our impact to be solid, long-lasting and ultimately bring about steemit growth. We also believe in the power of our steemit community!
Description Of Support
We are not at stage yet to request official partnership with the steemit team; we hope to apply "proof of work" in this case.
At this stage, we will definitely seek publicity support from the steemit team, in the way that you deem fit.
As for financial support, we prefer to request some delegated steem power to support our effort!
The amount of delegated steem power can be discussed or be solely decided on by the steemit team.
This delegated steem power if granted, should be delegated to the official @steemgigs account. We will be able to use this influence to encourage people to post SteemGigs and support valid SteemGigs.
We will also be able to support a few curators who scour #steemgigs/steemgig because, not only will we curate full blown posts; we will also carry out our ultimate vision of connecting "steemians in need" to reputable "steemians indeed".
We will need this delegated steem power, until we have reached our primary goal of "5,000 steemgigs".
Basically, we are looking to make #steemgigs as popular as hashtag (TIL) once was, guided by good curation!
Justification For Support
5,000 SteemGigs will positively impact the beauty steemit/steem technology/steem but attaining this goal without the help of the Steemit team is strenuous and draining. Without your help, this process will be really slow!
We also already have a ton of supporters from our steemit community and your support will excite us all.
Today alone, there have been 52 SteemGigs.
Here are valuable posts to help you glimpse into this beauty:
- ALL #steemgigs posts to date (JUNE 2017)
- SteemGig: Learn About SteemGigs and SteemShop OR Post or Purchase a Good or Service!
Most of our work is currently manual but it has been a fun endeavor, your support will take our efforts to the moon.
We need support as soon as possible. This project has been going on now for two months and its beauty. We need a push! We look at your convenience ultimately but if your further support comes in today, it will be just special.
We hope to get your support starting June 2017.