It is with a good feeling i am writing this, a big thanks to @anomadsoul for throwing this #Getoknow me challenge and @udeeze for nominating me. My journey has been nothing short of a lesson filled with growth and funny memories. I am not where I used to be but I am grateful for where i am.
I am an impulsive writer that tends to lean towards the motivational side and poetry once in a while. So here are my post that did not meet my expectation :
1. Here is my first post on steemit and it was inspired by the movie Queen of Katwe, in it I explained how you can survive in the face of difficulties and limitation.
2. Here is me trying to let out my frustration in writing about my relationship with people and how i am been treated.
3. This post was written on mother's day in celebration of women all over the world.
4. Here I wrote about fear, how unreal it is and how it's just a product of our subconsciousness.
5. In my post here i tried explaining what the act of giving is and how a little kindness goes a long way.
6. This is my worry post. Where i explained that worrying does not solve anything rather it endangers us healthwise and makes us lose our focus.
7. This is about the strength and beauty of a woman.
8. There is always something to be thankful for and this post depicts that. Explaining the importance of having the attitude of gratitude.
9. This is a friendship post about how important it is to know that people are in our lives to serve a purpose.
10. Finally this is one post I wrote with about happiness and how understanding what works best for you is the first step in finding happiness.
Personally reading through this post myself brings a lot of memories and I hope whoever is reading this gains a little knowledge from my topics and a little insight about what goes on in my mind...Till next time