Hello My Dearest Foodies,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and now you are ready for FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY COMPETITION, the 50th WEEK.
So lets celebrate this milestone with your amazing entries and our HONORABLE GUEST JUDGE and the last week 1st PRIZE WINNER @buckaroo. She presented us with a delicious CHOCOLATE GANACHE CAKE that she made for the 1st Birthday of her baby boy. I only wish we could have that cake right now for our 50th week Anniversary. Make sure you check the recipe if you have not do so yet and I would suggest to follow this wonderful young lady as well. She is sharing lots of interesting information and delicious recipes that you do not want to miss.
Please make sure you read the rules, because only entries following them 100% will be accepted.
THE FIRST THREE PRIZES ARE:
1st PRIZE 4.00 SBD
2nd PRIZE 2.50 SBD
3rd PRIZE 1.50 SBD
PLUS 4 BONUS PRIZES 1.00 SBD each
THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND OUR TRADITION 🌸💖🌸
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED)
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Please copy and paste link of your entry in the comment section under this post. I always acknowledge and upvote, but only if you follow the rules.
• Please upvote and repost.
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND I LOOK FORWARD YOUR ENTRIES!!!
FOR RECIPES PLEASE VISIT MY Lena's Vegan Living Blog