The Weekly Steemit Health Challenge
Welcome to week number 9 of the Weekly Steemit Health Challenge! We're back to one of yours and my favourite weeks, the recipes challenge. This is the last week we're doing this one for a while as we're going to start trying out some other, more difficult challenges to keep you all on your toes. So make sure you get your entries for a chance to win!
Every single week you'll be able to enter the Weekly Steemit Health Challenge to a chance to win Steem. There's 45 Steem up for grabs so make sure you get involved!
Let me tell you about the specifics...
1. There will be a different challenge each week, posted on a Monday. These will rotate each week and will include, recipes, exercise, stress relief and walks/runs.
2. All entries need to be submitted to the comment section of Monday's post, by 8am on Sunday of that week.
3. You must use THIS banner at the end or beginning of your post.
4. The winners will be chosen each week by a panel of judges, including myself and the challenge's sponsor @sweetsssj.
5. First place each week will win 30 Steem, second place will win 10 Steem and third place will win 5 Steem.
The Challenge This Week!
Every single week we're going to be doing a new challenge. But obviously there's only so many challenges that allow everyone to join in - so we're going to stick to the five challenges that we used in the Six Week Health Challenge.
This week I want you to:
Cook a healthy recipe (not a dessert)
For this week's Health Challenge the goal is to show us your best healthy recipes! We want to be inspired and educated on how to make some really tasty and healthy foods so that it we can learn to include more healthy foods in our diets. The best entries will be innovative, educational and easy to read so that it is easy to create your recipe, with loads of great photos. For inspiration and to see what a GREAT entry looks like, check out some of the past finalists HERE
Good luck Steemians, remember, I need your recipes entered by 8am on Sunday THIS WEEK!
I'm looking forwards to seeing all of your entries very soon!
Yours in health,