Hello fellow steemians!!!
I am Nidhi and I blog on food. I had started steemit in starting of July. Food is my life(Basically it is everybodys life😂😂😂).
I love cooking.
I have not seen many food contests on steemit.
So, by starting this FOOD FRENZY CONTEST, I would like to help the food bloggers aNd chefs by providing them a platform where they can show their skills and win if they deserve it.
This will also encourage them to put in more effort into the steemit platform and show them that hardwork will help you grow here.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Start the title of your entry as "Food frenzy contest #1: Name of recipe".
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Post must include photos and recipe (obviously 😂).
- #food-frenzy must be used as first tag so that your entry is not missed.
- Post your entry in comments too.
- DEADLINE: Until this post is 5 days old (TILL 5th OCT 6.30GMT / 6th OCT 12:00AM IST).
As this is my first contest, I would request all participants to resteem this post so that it reaches to maximum possible people.
Now lets talk about the rewards.
There will be 2 rewards for the first and second positions.
NEXT CONTEST WILL HAVE INCREASED PRIZES IF THIS CONTEST RUNS SUCCESSFULLY. SO, PLEASE HELP ME MAKE IT A SUCCESSFUL ONE BY SHOWING YOUR PARTICIPATION.
- 25% of the post’s liquid sbd
- 10 SBD (thanks to @tech-trends)
- 300SP deligation for 4 weeks to each winner (thanks to @reggaemuffin)
First place reward:
2/3rd of the sbd pool + 300SP delegation for 4 weeks
Second place reward:
1/3rd of sbd pool + 300SP delegation for 4 weeks
At last, I would like to thank @reggaemuffin and @tech-trends for their support as sponsors. This wouldn't be possible without their support.
Also, thanks to @indian-mom to give time to judge this contest.
Shout out to the people who would like to sponsor my future editions of this contest.
Also message me on discord if you would like to become a guest judge for my future contests.
Follow me to keep track of such contests in future.
Upvote this post and help me in making it a big success.
For recipes and posts on positivity, do follow me.