This is original unedited digitised cine film footage of my childhood days in the Home Counties, England in 1964 and 1965.
Included in this film are :
- Clearing the garden with friends Pat and Julie ... and toffee apples
- My sister's yappy Yorkshire Terrier dog called Andy (with my red tricycle in the background)
- Me 'hunting' the pet rabbit with a pop gun
- Me with my sisters and friend in the paddling pool (check out the colour of the water when it is emptied)
- Me and my sister on the go-kart my dad built - my sister steering, me on brake (spot the tree stump in the background of the final scene - Dutch Elm Disease had just taken its toll).
The film was Standard 8mm cine film without sound.
You can see the previous movie in this series at :