Another Day another Update
The DLUX token architecture is now nearly autonomous with the following features:
- Nodes in the runner group at consolidation determine the the marketing rate and the node rate.
- Marketing rate 0-20% -> Account that pays for promotional behavior on chain. Resteems for now.
- NodeRate is used to cut the reward pie and disburse over credited signers
- Delegators to @dlux-io will be paid at 10% the reward pool distributed over delegators by vests at consolidation time.
- This can be adjusted by @dlux-io from 5-20%
- Nodes can now provide active keys and sign additional transactions(escrow agents can accept fees)
- A 2 way Decentralized Exchange "DEX" has been established
- Tokens are held in contracts that can be bought or canceled
- This utilizes STEEMs escrow transactions
- Contracts hold the authorizations and consensus can be formed about when to issue transactions for nodes to sign
- Partial buys of DLUX contracts are possible. Partial buys of STEEM and SBD Contracts are not.
- Listens for delegations to credit in DLUX
- Clears the stack when nodes sign transactions
- @dlux-io can expire posts to prevent spamming resteem rewards for past content
- Non-Fungible Tokens can be created, Transferred, and Destroyed
- Distribute ICO tokens daily
- Distribute reward pool over dlux content
- Scoring escrow services
- IPFS pinning market
- @dconnect relay integration (one stop dApp platform, always free with no infrastructure to provide)
- Extend contract language for more interoperability
- So much testing
- So much documentation
tl;dr -> Already better than SMT lite?