We once again need to say thank you to all of our great members who are constantly working to create great content. You are the whole reason that this project exists in the first place and we are happy to see you each continuing to grow.
With all of the new faces that continue to join us, we've recently moved our voting power back down to 50% to make sure all of our members are receiving their upvotes. Now that we've been able to catch back up we are exploring moving the percentage back up but want to ensure that we don't get in another situation where we miss any of your great streams. We will be sure to keep you posted in our DLive Fanbase if we make any changes.
|@chansetheguy||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@patrickulrich||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@lakethefire||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@schubes||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@scruffy23||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@the-oracool||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@tonygreene113||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@dreamryder007||Lifetime with Delegation|
|@katiulrich||Lifetime with Delegation|
How to Become a Member
We have three options to become a voted member of the @dlivecommunity group and you don't even have to pay a thing to do it!
SteemAuto Curation Trail
Our newest membership option doesn't cost you a thing to join. Simply become a member of our curation trail here - https://steemauto.com/dash.php?trail=dlivecommunity&i=1 - with at least 50% voting weight applied and you will be a voted member at our next community report.
Delegation to @dlivecommunity
If you'd prefer to not use your voting power to join in we also have an option to delegate your Steem Power for immediate membership. Simply delegate 60,000 VESTS (roughly 30 SP) for membership as long as you wish to delegate.
30 Day Membership
Another way to have immediate membership is by sending 1 STEEM to @dlivecommunity for a 30 day membership. [Note: We do not accept SBD for community membership.]
We would love for everyone to join our Fanbase directly on @dlive regardless if you are a member of the community or not. To join simply follow the link below:
You can also join us for some outside discussion on our Discord server. To join it simply follow the link below to get started:
As we continue to grow we are seeking the community's help to ensure we are only voting on quality @dlive content. If you find that we resteem a post that is not related to @dlive or is guilty of plagiarism or awards abuse please let us know! You can leave a link to any questionable votes you feel shouldn't have been given in our #dlivecommunity-content channel on Discord.
@dlivepromoter is a traditional bid bot that allows you to send STEEM/SBD with a memo of your Steemit post and receive an upvote proportional to your share of that bid round. DLive Promoter offers up to a 25% return on any bids it processes. This is a great way for you to increase your earnings while making your post a little more visible on the Steem rankings.
You can also earn extra Steem / SBD by delegating Steem Power to @dlivepromoter. Every round 95% of the bids are given back to the delegators proportional to their total delegation of the bot while the other 5% gets sent to @dlivecommunity to help our mission here. Be sure to check out one of @dlivepromoter's payment reports to see how much is being paid out daily.
As always we thank you for being a supporter of our community. We hope that we can continue to help new streamers join in and everyone make the best of their experience on @dlive!