Sort:  

True. I was talking about Pretty ones, ROFLOL! Besides if the Liberals figure out that they can NEVER eliminate guns, they may go more unstable, and start a civil war (again)!

:)

think of it as...evolution in action.
survival of the fittest.

That day will issue in a dark time! We will end up facing other nations that want to move in also. We are in the end times for sure!

But I intend to survive, and keep my family safe!

:'(

you intend to survive past the end of time?

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET THERE, I AM COVERED AFTER THAT. We are in the end times right now.

Strangely, If I do NOT make it, I am covered anyway...just trying to stay here, and do his will in the interim.

if there is an end time that infers that there was a beginning.
what happened before that?

That is what it says in Genesis. That makes it simple.

• The narrative is made up of two stories, roughly equivalent to the first two chapters of the Book of Genesis. In the first, Elohim, the Hebrew generic word for God, creates the heavens and the earth in six days, then rests on, blesses and sanctifies the seventh.
    Genesis creation narrative

Argument from authority

• An argument from authority, also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam is a form of defeasible[1] argument in which a claimed authority's support is used as evidence for an argument's conclusion. It is well known as a fallacy,

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.27
TRX 0.12
JST 0.031
BTC 57111.61
ETH 2875.04
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.69