You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: The Dumbest Political Controversy

in #discussion6 years ago
  • The narrative is made up of two stories, roughly equivalent to the first two chapters of the Book of Genesis. In the first, Elohim, the Hebrew generic word for God, creates the heavens and the earth in six days, then rests on, blesses and sanctifies the seventh.
    Genesis creation narrative

Argument from authority

• An argument from authority, also called an appeal to authority, or argumentum ad verecundiam is a form of defeasible[1] argument in which a claimed authority's support is used as evidence for an argument's conclusion. It is well known as a fallacy,
Sort:  

We will have to agree to disagree. There is too much accuracy in the Bible for me to discount any of it. I use statistics in work, to find problems. I know their power, and usefulness.

The Bible has prophesies that are projected over a century, using complex variables and hitting dates accurately. This can not be done, repeatedly, by guessing! With this level of accuracy, I am sure the accuracy of the text is 100%

I enjoy your postings, and we agree on a lot, but this is where we will always differ. I like hard numbers, and specific results.

Be Blessed My Friend!

:)

I like hard numbers too.
I'm glad it's impossible to lie by using statistics.
What would people do if that were possible?

Sadly statistics in the wrong hands can lie, they said Killary was 98% assured of victory. Misuse of statistics is easier than using them correctly.

I used the prophecy by way of statistics. Understanding that non binary variables are much more difficult than a coin toss. The truth has been provided, and the prophecy is spot on.

He told us we will know he is Lord, because he will know he end from the beginning.

:) Be well, my Friend!

Hindu? I thought you were discussing the Sabbath recently? Interesting....

there are 'about' 300 christian denominations...all of which are absolutely correct...just ask them.

there are perhaps five or ten other 'major' religions...all of which are absolutely correct...just ask them.

there's no telling how many 'cults' there are...(they come and go) ...all of which are absolutely correct...just ask them.

The oldest religion in the world..by several thousand years...is hindu...it's absolutely correct...just ask them.

There is a Hindu temple locally, interesting place.

I have to stay with prophetic accuracy, there is truly no other way these can be 100% accurate over the centuries.

It is interesting that the ones sill left open, give me a snapshot into what is coming.

Be Blessed my friend!

what prophesies?

(a great power will rise from the east!...............the sun came up)

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.28
TRX 0.12
JST 0.033
BTC 70434.55
ETH 3761.18
USDT 1.00
SBD 3.84