Welcome to The Daily Sneak!!!
We reward quality content, AND content curators! Come for the crypto, stay for the community!
You can earn up to 5 SBD per accepted submission for guest curating The Daily Sneak. Submission requirements are published at the bottom of each edition of The Daily Sneak.
Today's guest curator is @viking-ventures.
Lori is a photographer, author and student-of-the-world who takes delight in finding undervalued bloggers and helping them find love from the Steem community. Lori's main project on Steem at the moment is serializing her fiction series, A'mara Books.
The Sneaked Selections
This may only be a freewrite, but it is full of personal philosophy and a message that most of us need to hear from time to time about personal worth and value - probably the thing we worry about the most! This is a beautiful freewrite and definitely worth the few minutes to read it!
Another stunning piece of artwork today! I love these mushrooms - such an amazing collection, and perfectly illustrated! I love how candid she is about how she ""got bored"" with the watercolors, and switched to pencil! The result is fantastic and I'd certainly consider visiting RedBubble to purchase her image on something for my mushroomer parents for Christmas!
I love learning about other people's countries and this article about the African Fish Eagle really does it for me! We are treated to some great photography this blogger has done and plenty of interesting facts about this bird. I wish I could visit South Africa to see it for myself, but for now, articles like this one really do the trick.
On to the submission requirements for The Daily Sneak:
- You can choose from 2 to 5 articles for your entry. Submissions with only one selected article will be ignored.
- All articles chosen for curation need to have been published within the last 5 days before your entry. It may take time for me to publish your curation, and curated articles need to be within the reward window when your submission is published.
- You cannot submit your own post for curation. Selections from nsfw will not be accepted. We also check for plagiarism and only highlight original content.
- Selected posts should have less than $50 in total rewards and have not previously been curated by The Daily Sneak.
- We try to spread the love around, so while selections from authors that have been highlighted before are welcome, they might not be included if the author's last inclusion was recent. Similarly, if you include two articles from the same author in one submission, we will typically highlight only one of the two.
- Be sure to include your personal bio for me to introduce you to readers, and make sure that each selection has commentary. This can be just a few sentences about why you think the selection is worth our attention, or what is great about it - something that will make people want to click through the headline and check out the actual article. English is preferred, but other languages will be considered as long as English translation is included.
- Please use this web form to submit your entry. https://goo.gl/forms/VH2MGIMEgqZmd9ef1
- Including image links to the source article is not required (and we prefer to leave some mystery if photography is highlighted and the article has only one photo.) However, we like to include images in The Daily Sneak, and not including any image links may decrease the likelihood of your submissions being published.
If you include more than 2 articles in your submission and not all are approved for publication, your submission may still be published into an edition of The Daily Sneak, as long as at least 2 articles are approved. This could happen for several different reasons. If you are unsure why an article was cut, please review the submission guidelines again. If you are still unsure, feel free to ask politely why it was cut.
A brief biography of each guest curator will be included in the edition that uses their submission. In addition, each guest curator will receive 1 SBD for each article from their submission that is highlighted in The Daily Sneak. That's up to 5 SBD for each accepted submission!
Right now @thedailysneak's upvote is not worth as much as we are paying for guest curation. Why do we pay so much for guest curation? We believe that quality curation is very important to Steem. Paying our curators well encourages them to spend more time reviewing content and picking out the best pieces!
Banner headline sourced from Pixabay. All other images are sourced from the curated articles. Published commentary about articles are the !originalworks personal opinions of the guest curators, and may not represent the opinions of The Daily Sneak or its editor.