Welcome to The Daily Sneak!!!
We reward quality content, AND content curators! Come for the crypto, stay for the community!
You can earn up to 5 SBD per accepted submission for guest curating The Daily Sneak. Submission requirements are published at the bottom of each edition of The Daily Sneak.
Today's guest curator is @anouk.nox.
Although Anouk finds herself a writer at first, curating is getting a bigger part of her Steemit activities every day. She also loves making artworks and can enjoy listening to music a lot. Being active in several communities means she comes across a lot of different posts, and she tries to get many undervalued authors rewarded by giving them extra exposure.
The Sneaked Selections
First of all I must say I love @mumma-monza's writing style, she is so funny, and makes me laugh so hard while reading her posts. This post is one you probably won't read more often. Mumma-monza found out (after three years lol) that she's been feeding her family dick-soup! What? Yeah, just read the post to find out the story behind the title. And the post also comes with some pretty awesome videos of her children, that are fearless, eating spiders and scorpion. Great post, loved it.
Now this is what I call a pretty damn good picture. This fly almost looks alien this close. The pictures in this post are so good, that I could not resist to share them with the readers of the daily sneak. Just amazing, you have gained a new follower here.
We apologize for the delay in getting out content from submissions. We greatly appreciate your patience and participation in this program. We are currently at #steemcreators conference in Toronto, ON Canada networking with Steemians and doing our best to continue rewarding curators and content creators.
On to the submission requirements for The Daily Sneak:
- You can choose from 2 to 5 articles for your entry. Submissions with only one selected article will be ignored.
- All articles chosen for curation need to have been published within the last 5 days before your entry. It may take time for me to publish your curation, and curated articles need to be within the reward window when your submission is published.
- You cannot submit your own post for curation. Selections from nsfw will not be accepted. We also check for plagiarism and only highlight original content.
- Selected posts should have less than $50 in total rewards and have not previously been curated by The Daily Sneak.
- We try to spread the love around, so while selections from authors that have been highlighted before are welcome, they might not be included if the author's last inclusion was recent. Similarly, if you include two articles from the same author in one submission, we will typically highlight only one of the two.
- Be sure to include your personal bio for me to introduce you to readers, and make sure that each selection has commentary. This can be just a few sentences about why you think the selection is worth our attention, or what is great about it - something that will make people want to click through the headline and check out the actual article. English is preferred, but other languages will be considered as long as English translation is included.
- Please use this web form to submit your entry. https://goo.gl/forms/VH2MGIMEgqZmd9ef1
- Including image links to the source article is not required (and we prefer to leave some mystery if photography is highlighted and the article has only one photo.) However, we like to include images in The Daily Sneak, and not including any image links may decrease the likelihood of your submissions being published.
If you include more than 2 articles in your submission and not all are approved for publication, your submission may still be published into an edition of The Daily Sneak, as long as at least 2 articles are approved. This could happen for several different reasons. If you are unsure why an article was cut, please review the submission guidelines again. If you are still unsure, feel free to ask politely why it was cut.
A brief biography of each guest curator will be included in the edition that uses their submission. In addition, each guest curator will receive 1 SBD for each article from their submission that is highlighted in The Daily Sneak. That's up to 5 SBD for each accepted submission!
Right now @thedailysneak's upvote is not worth as much as we are paying for guest curation. Why do we pay so much for guest curation? We believe that quality curation is very important to Steem. Paying our curators well encourages them to spend more time reviewing content and picking out the best pieces!
Banner headline sourced from Pixabay. All other images are sourced from the curated articles. Published commentary about articles are the !originalworks personal opinions of the guest curators, and may not represent the opinions of The Daily Sneak or its editor.