An Open Call for Designers!
If you haven’t heard yet, Sndbox is organizing its first full-scale exhibition in New York City! We’re calling it the -
"The Crypto Renaissance"
The exhibit will be showcasing the creative and community experiences of Sndbox’s first cohort and the power of Steem’s decentralized applications. The show will be interactive, and focused on educating the New York public through professional graphics and step-by-step explanations of the Steem blockchain. The focus of the show will be on Sndbox projects and how our incubator members have utilized the Steem ecosystem to empower their work.
In the spirit of our creative mission, we want to open up the design(s) of our poster and collateral (possibly future SWAG!) with a Steem-powered design contest! For this week's contest - we're calling on the Steem-public to flex their creative muscles. The Top 3 Winners of this contest will have their poster artwork used to promote and broadcast the exhibition!
Poster Contest Guidelines
Download "THE CRYPTO RENAISSANCE" text (click here for AI files) and customize it through your own aesthetic, background, and creative palette (all of which is entirely up to you!) Extra points for incorporating themes of blockchain, creativity, and the wildest things you could possibly think of.
- Poster Size: 3'-0" (width) x 4'-0" (height)
- Resolution: High Quality 300 Pixels/Inch (minimum)
- Tag your post #cryptorenaissance
- Link to our announcement post
- Share the image and link to the post in the comments below
- Deadline is Wednesday 10 PM EST!
Winners of this contest will have their poster artwork used to promote and broadcast the exhibition! The voting prizes will be distributed as follows -
- Winners (minimum of 3) will receive 100% upvotes
- Honorable Mentions (minimum of 5) will receive 20%
- All successful submissions (following each step) will receive a partial upvote
No limits and no precedent artists needed for this week’s iteration. We seriously want to see the wackiest results you can come up with.