Thanks to all the entries from nearly two weeks back... Rational or Emotional, it was interesting to see how people thought of themselves! I'm curious to know if what we think of ourselves in this regard is also the same way that people on the outside view us...
Anyway, this week... my little family has divided itself into Ninjas and non-ninjas. My oldest daughter and I are definitely the ninjas in the family... we don't walk into things, we walk lightly and do pretty good in the dark. My youngest and my wife... are not...
- Are you a Ninja? or are you a Samurai (aka, klutz...)?
My sample answer
As I mentioned before, my oldest and I move pretty softly... and we manage to have a decent awareness of the space around us, so we would class ourselves as the Ninjas of the family. We are also the quieter ones, and will often have sharper hearing just because we aren't making all the noise! Dim light and darkness isn't a problem for us, we seem to adapt well to the darkness and moving around in the dark.
However, this is contrasted with our other family members... who seem to manage to walk into things and step on things and just plain stomp around everywhere! Earlier this week, my wife suddenly got a shock this morning as my oldest had walked in in the early morning whilst she was in the shower... and because it was early it was dark... so when she got out, she didn't realise that there was someone waiting for her in the corridor until she touched her! Anyway, she told me this morning that she really can't see anything in low light... it is pitch black for her, when the ninjas can see pretty clearly (and yet I'm the one with glasses....).
- Upvote if you want, it increases the payout and then I can hopefully sponsor more people.
- Resteem is NOT neccessary, but the more people see this, the more the people will be likely to be sponsored.
- In the comments, answer as best as you can the questions that are posed in the "My Questions"!
- I have added a small Steem-Bounty to the post, so that everyone who replies with a valid entry will get something back. If I give your post a small upvote, it is valid (also, subscribe to @dustsweeper for maximum benefit!).
- I will be sponsoring as many people as this post pays out in liquid SBD/STEEM. Also I will kick in at least the required amount to round up to the full number. Winner is by random generator after a shortlisting of quality comments!
Steem Basic Income
One of the first communities that I came in contact with at the beginning of my time at Steemit was @steembasicincome. As a author starting out on your fresh new Steemit account, Steemit can be a daunting and lonely place to be. OFten, it can feel like you are posting into an abyss with no one listening and with no ability to grow out of the situation. A share of Steem Basic Income gives you a guaranteed vote on one post a day, thus giving you a small but over time cumulative support to your account to help grow you out of your initial wilderness!
With this post, I want to help sponsor people who might not even have the spare 1 STEEM that is required for registration. So, when this post pays out, I will sponsor people depending on the payout of this post. Basically, I will round up the SBD payout from this post and then that will be the number of people I will sponsor. (So, if the payout is 2.3 SBD, I will sponsor 3 people). OF course, this is not simply an altruistic move, as the sponsor of a Steem Basic Income share also gets a share, so it is a great way to help others whilst helping yourself!
Last week's winners
The last post paid out 0 SBD and 1.21 STEEM in liquid earnings. So, that would make 2 shares.
The winners by random draw are:
Account banner by jimramones