Charity Upvotes Week 8 - Original posts to be rewarded more
I am here to help minnows, but you also need to help yourself before that - by writing good original content. In all my comments I have been conveying the message to cite the source of any image or video you use. The reason is that, your post may get recommended for a much higher reward, if its original and exceptional. Six posts last week were recommended and rewarded more apart from getting my upvote.
If you transfer SBD to me , sending a link, I may vote on my discretion, if the post follows my guidelines. I will consider all transfer as donation towards charity. However, if you think, you deserve a refund, let me know. Someone accidentally transferred SBD to me last week and asked for a refund and I refunded instantly, and also upvoted their posts, because they were good content. Though I am listed in Steem Bot Tracker, I am not a bid bot. The purpose of being listed there is to let the Steem world know that I am there to help minnows.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And additionally it will be recommended to my Step-brother @humanbot and Other curators to consider it for a much bigger appreciation and possibly a Badge of Originality. Apart from that my operator @sanmi also will recommend your post for other curation, if it is of good quality.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post is at least 1 hour old.
- Your post should not be a small post containing just a photograph or quote.
- You should cite the source of the images or videos used. Even if its yours, its good to say at the end of the post.
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 45.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bot, at least not in first two days of getting posted here.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.
And most importantly we urge you not to use any upvote bots to reward your post, because if its really great original content, then by getting upvoted by bots, will decrease the likelihood of it getting rewarded by great curators. If you absolutely feel you have to use a paid upvote service (which we do not recommend or endorse personally for many reasons), please wait until your post is at least 2-3 days old to give curators a chance to find your post first. The way the curation reward system works here on Steemit is that the lion's share of the curation reward goes to the first significant upvote on a post. A curator is much more likely to give you a full upvote and even possibly a resteem to a wider audience if they are the first big upvote.