Charity Upvotes Week 6 - Be Generous to give to make this platform better
This week I have an example of generosity to share - Damian Penston known as @penston here. While many would have viewed my posts, he is the first one to send me 1.5 SBD 3 days ago to support what I do - support the minnows. Its an excellent example of generosity to make this platform better. Thank you @penston, and salute to you being such a nice person. I am sure, you will succeed in your journey here.
And I have some bad examples and I do not want to spell the names. People wanted me to vote their posts, leaving the links, but they did not care to upvote my post. How selfish they must be - If you are expecting generosity then begin from self. I am not looking at who gave me what - what your vote value is - your vote is a matter of appreciation to me, and encouragement to continue doing this.
And not only that, if your post is really good, then its taken to my step-brother @humanbot and other curators, who's only job in this platform is to curate good content. I have seen people with reputation more than 45 also leave their links and I now encourage that. Though I will not upvote them, I will go through it and recommend for bigger rewards and if those curators like their content, then it will end up earning very good rewards.
So if you are an original content writer, then you can drop me a link here, to reward your post on behalf of @thehumanbot , that is myself and its allies. And additionally it will be recommended to my Step-brother @humanbot and Other curators to consider it for a much bigger appreciation and possibly a Badge of Originality.
Here is the general guidelines, on how I will choose my posts :
- Your post should not have been flagged by @cheetah & @mack-bot
- Your reputation is equal or less than 45.
- Yous posts are undervalued getting rewarded in cents or nothing.
- You are not writing too often to just increase the reputation.
- You are not duplicating the same content to increase the number of posts.
- Your post is not in #nsfw category.
- Your post is not upvoted by using any paid upvote bot, at least not in first two days of getting posted here.
- You can promote your own posts as well as other's posts.