Hertz 14% activated! 6 more witnesses to go!
A few days ago, I wrote about the recent Hertz updates and began requesting price feed publishers for the Hertz Algorithm Based Asset (A market pegged asset which oscillates its price feed predictably based on time).
We require 7 witnesses to publish price feeds before the Hertz asset becomes live on the Bitshares DEX.
We have our first witness publishing price feeds for Hertz!
A huge shout out to RoelandP, after contacting him on bitsharestalk he began publishing price feeds for Hertz!
You can see the current price feed publishers on CryptoFresh at the bottom of the page.
Are you a Bitshares witness?
Please begin publishing price feeds for the HERTZ algorithm based asset.
I have sent private messages to most active witnesses via Bitsharestalk, or I have posted in your Bitsharestalk witness threads.
Need more info?
Example Python snippet
hz_reference_timestamp = pendulum.parse(reference_timestamp).timestamp() # Retrieving the Bitshares2.0 genesis block timestamp hz_period = pendulum.SECONDS_PER_DAY * period_days hz_phase = pendulum.SECONDS_PER_DAY * phase_days hz_waveform = math.sin(((((current_timestamp - (hz_reference_timestamp + hz_phase))/hz_period) % 1) * hz_period) * ((2*math.pi)/hz_period)) # Only change for an alternative HERTZ ABA. hz_value = reference_asset_value + ((amplitude * reference_asset_value) * hz_waveform)
Properties of Hertz (Hz):
- Amplitude: 14% (NOT 33% nor 50% - It was changed to 14% for the first HERTZ asset).
- Period: 28 days.
- Daily price feed change: 2% per day.
- Max price feed rate: $1.14
- Min price feed rate: $0.86
- Maintenance collateral ratio (MCR): 175%
- Maximum short squeeze ratio (MSSR): 150%
- Max feed lifetime: 1440
- Delay for forced settlements (minutes): 720
- Percent offset of forced settlements: 1%
- Min number of feeds: 7
Price feed scripts:
- Reference Python scripts & calculator
- Wackou's 'BTS_Tools' (Only use if pull request #44 is merged, OR if you change 1/3 to 0.14 yourself manually).
- Xeroc's 'Bitshares-PriceFeed'
Consider joining the HERTZ Telegram channel!