Beautiful Sunday Challenge | 美丽星期天行动
- Post must be posted on Sunday and include the #beautifulsunday tag which I am starting in this post though it need not be in the first tag.
- Post must have at least 2 colour images. Why? Because Monochrome is for Monday.
- Post must have content that make me feel you are telling a beautiful story in the form of text or video.
- The story does not have to be something you do on Sunday but if it is, then it will be good if you mentioned that somehow.
- If you can pop in a link to your #beautifulsunday post into my #beautifulsunday post, it will ensure I don't miss your post.
帖子必须在星期天发布，并且用我在这帖里开始使用的#beautifulsunday标签，但不需要用于第一个标签。 帖子必须至少有2个彩色图像。为什么？因为单色是星期一的挑战。 帖子必须有内容，让我觉得你以视频或者文字的形式讲述了一个美丽的故事。 这故事不一定要是你在星期天做的事情，但如果是的话，最好在帖里提一下。 如果你可以在我的美丽星期天#beautifulsunday帖留言留下链接到你的美丽星期天的帖，就会确保我不会错过你的美丽星期天。
How it works? | 如何运作？
- Every week between Tuesday to Thursday of the following week after the payout of the #beautifulsunday posts, I will randomly choose 3 winners I feel like have told me a beautiful enough story to give them free steem.
- I shall not limit the number of posts but I shall choose only post which have low payout which I am currently defining as $5 or less. Why? Because if your payout is above $5, you already have reasonably good reward for the post.
- The free steem will be send to the winners to power up their account.
- For a start, I shall choose 3 winners weekly and each winner will get 0.3 steem.
- For a start also, I am funding this #beautifulsunday challenge with steem from my own account. If there is anyone who wants to donate, they are most welcome and I can increase the number of winners and/or number of steem given to each winner. Otherwise, you can always choose your own #beautifulsunday winners and send them steem yourself. :-)
- 先开始，#beautifulsunday挑战的奖品来自我个人户口。如果有人想要捐赠，那么当然欢迎。这样我可以增加获胜者的数量和/或给每一个赢家的多点steem。要不然，您可以随时选择自己的喜欢的#beautifulsunday获奖者，并自己发送奖给自己喜欢的人。 :-)
Now, before I start my #beautifulsunday post, let me share with you an oldie I found on youtube first.
Car Free Sunday | 无车星期天
上周日又是在市区的“无车日”活动。 一个月的最后一个星期天。还是摸黑出发去做一些推广网球运动的义工但这次在路没封前开车从另外方向进去。这次很忙。没拍很多照片但也算不少。The road was closed early enough.
Nets for the tennis activity area are already setup. However, the direction was again not what we want. So, some shifting is necessary.
Across the Padang field, the St Andrew Cathedral can be seen
The Padang field seems to have some setup for big event.
Something new which I have not seen in previous editions of #carfreesunday. A group of people will be here to practise Qigong later.
A glimpse of the the financial district.
I thought all the nets were setup for tennis. Actually, two were for pickleball which is a game I played quite a bit. I went there to make some new friends.
This big guy called Nila is our volunteer team mascot.
这叫 "尼啦" 的大家伙是我们志愿者团队的吉祥物。
Look at him. He's still quite agile.
Of course, we have our tennis activity there. This time we are stronger as we have friends from the WTA to collaborate with us.
The boys from the football academy trying their hands on tennis activity.
More people joined in the fun.
The lucky ones get to bring Wilson home. Actually, it’s a prize in the form of a big tennis ball given to the kids who completed some challenge activities. Sponsored by the WTA folks.
After work | 收工后
收工后，我到处看看是否有其他有趣的玩。There are some football matches being played at the padang field.
The girls are playing here.
While others were resting, this guy was dancing to the background music.
Caffeine served from a truck.
Standing in the middle of the road which was still closed, I took 2 photo in opposite directions.
Lastly, I took this panorama shot which should be about 360 degrees. To get a good look, you should click on the IMAGE LINK and open the full image.
Please see my other posts: @ace108