#AIR-CLINIC WRITING CONTEST 16: Stress, The Quest To Make Ends Meet! (WIN 10SBD) + WINNERS OF LAST WEEK
Hello Air-Clinicians and friends,
#AIR-CLINIC ROCKS! We are sure you know that by now. This writing contest is now entering its 16th week. By the kind of topics we give you, you can absolutely tell that we are aiming to make you healthier and smarter after every contest. Keep doing good!
Before we proceed with the WEEK 15 contest, lets go announce the winners of last week's "POVERTY" contest...
WINNERS OF THE "POVERTY THE ELDER COUSIN OF DISEASE" CONTEST
- STORIES ARE WHAT WE WANT TO SEE! We want people to weave these topics into stories that teach lessons. We give more credence to stories than cold copy-paste medical articles. Check the results to see the kind of writeups that made it this week!!!
- The #Air-Clinic Writing Contest has been very fair in giving scores to the participants based on a point system.
- Quality is our number 1 priority so it carries over 50% of the total marks.
- However, other instructions given are counted too. You should note that instructions are part of an exam. So endeavour to follow them to the letter for the maximum marks.
- Your entry will not be accepted at all if submitted later than Wednesday. Also not following @air-clinic, not being a member of the discord channel and not resteeming the post are total disqualifiers.
- If you are not a member of our discord server, endeavour to join up. See link here: https://discord.gg/rqded5m.
THE JUDGES WERE @thelovejunkie, @nairadaddy & @ejemai
1ST PRIZE: @SCARLETMEDIA
2ND PRIZE: @ZIZYMENA
3RD PRIZE: @PERKYEUNICE
OTHERS: @SEUNNLA @PURPLETANZANITE, @EHISORIA, @CHIJOSEPH, @ADORABLECHI, @JOSEJIRAFA, @SHEMZY, @MADEPRINCE, @KINGERNIE, @MCLUZ, @MAYORHERO, @GPRINCE
AWESOME JOB GUYS. We are sure you will all win next time.
PLEASE WRITE STORIES!! Make your stories unique with humour, satire, folks, etcz. If you want to write a professional essay on the subject matter then it must be weaved with a story.
THIS WEEK's CONTEST: STRESS, THE QUEST TO MAKE ENDS MEET
Stress has become the engine of the modern society. Everybody is stressed about something. Job, school, disappointments, relationships etcz. The dangerous thing about stress in this current world is that we encounter it in the process of making ends meet. Its so sad. That's why the topic was picked.
Narrate a knockout story on this topic relating it to solutions!
GET THE CHANCE TO WIN SBD especially now the prices are very high.
TOTAL PRIZE: $10 SBD
TOPIC: Poverty, The Elder Cousin Of Diseases
FORM OF CONTEST:
WRITE AN INTERESTING STORY (Fiction & Non-Fiction) On the topic.
LENGTH: 250 - 350 WORDS (write your word length at the bottom of post)
QUALITY: Must be standard with spelling checks, grammar checks, expressive language and well-edited with markdown.
MAKE A POST ON YOUR BLOG WITH THE TITLE IN THIS FORMAT: "AIR-CLINIC WRITING CONTEST: ......".
BANNER: See below.
SHARE OUR COMMUNITY LINK: https://discord.gg/rqded5m
COMMENT THE POST LINK BELOW
DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY 12:00midnight UTC
DISTRIBUTION: $5, $3 & $2 SBD to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd Positions. THE REWARDS WILL INCREASE AS THE CONTEST GAINS TRACTION.
Failure in any of these 3 last rules ABOVE means automatic disqualification.
This is going to be a regular feature of #AIR-CLINIC. So keep a date with us every Saturday.
SEE CLINIC LINK HERE: https://discord.gg/rqded5m