Below is a screen capture of the random picker's selection:
(with example shades of the colour)
Tuesday 21st, 12:00 CET - 'Week Ending' post
Tuesday 21st, 15:00 CET - 'Winners Showcase' post
Tuesday 21st, 18:00 CET - 'New Week Starts' post
(CET - Central European Time)
- Download the Stencil provided below.
- Colour the Stencil in any way you wish.
- Any medium is accepted, digital, traditional or otherwise.
- Must UPVOTE and RESTEEM this post.
- (Optional) Create your own post titled: i.e. ...Entry for Zen Colouring Contest #27...
- Add your final coloured piece to your entry post.
- In your entry, state which colour you would pick for next week's featured colour.
- The FEATURED COLOUR this week is Fuchsia
- Make sure your first tag is #zencolouringcontest.
- Only 1 entry per Steemer.
- You don't have to be an artist. Anyone can enter! People of all ages!
- (IMPORTANT) Leave a comment on this post with a link and/or image of your entry/post.
- Encourage each other by upvoting and commenting on other entries in the #zencolouringcontest tag!
- You can add lines and shapes, so long as the main pattern remains visible.
click the image for full size, then right click the full size image and save the image.
1st place - 45% of post payout + donations
2nd place - 30% of post payout + donations
3rd place - 15% of post payout + donations
I myself will be donating 0.25 SBD to the prize pool each week.
Join the Zen Colouring Discord Server:
Talk with me & other colouring enthusiasts,
Listen to music & colour the stencil together,
and get exclusive #zencolouringcontest news & updates.
Everyday you have a chance to WIN 0.25 SBD for a 15 minute themed drawing!
Every Monday you are given a theme to draw the adventures of 2 lovable characters!
Each week you are given a theme to draw a funny comic strip!
Each round you are given a quote to create a piece of art around! Stand by for the next round!
A brand new interactive colouring contest where the host provides a doodle to be coloured in! Round 2 has begun!
Each week there is a random challenge presented by the host!
For ease, just copy the following string of text into your post: