Technical and Economical
- continued to subsidize, for the 8th week in a row, as the witness revenue is not matching the hardware expenses (despite the recent surge in STEEM's price)
- kept my both nodes, main and backup, running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept the block size at 65,535
- kept the registration fee at 3 STEEM
- kept the SBD interest at 0%
I wrote a few posts related to STEEM price (we're in a steep climb lately, something to rejoice in):
- STEEM Maintaining An Uptrend For The Last Two Days, Breaking Above 9k Satoshis
- STEEM Crossing Back Above Key Resistance Of 10k Satoshis On Relevant Volume
- SBD Rewards Are Back, SBD Printing Rated Increased To 33%
- STEEM Broke North Of 11k Satoshis, On Relevant Volume And Improved Sentiment
At the moment, I am on the 60th position, down one position from last week.
If you like what I'm doing for this community, you can vote for me here.
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created steem.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your Steemit rewards|