Technical and Economical
- kept my node running smoothly, with no missed blocks
- kept my price feed bias at 50%. SBD price is trending lower towards the peg, so the need for a bigger supply is slowly decreaing
- kept my SBD APR at 1%
- kept my account registration fee at 0.1 STEEM, synchronizing with the majority of witnesses (I use a script called steem witness toolbox, available for free on Github, for publishing the feed price and adjusting a few blockchain props)
- kept the block size at 65,536
- published a few posts related to the Steem community:
-- STEEM Rewards Fund Over $2,000,000 Again
-- STEEM Has The Highest Growth In Top 50 Cryptocurrencies, And It's The Second In Top 100
-- Pasteurized Beer, Craft Beer And Altcoins
-- So, How Much You Get Now In STEEM, How Much In SBD? A Small Rewards Breakdown
-- Steemit, DTube Mentioned On Bloomberg, Following Social Media Giants Popularity Crisis
-- 3 Major Changes In The Steemit Ecosystem During Last Year
I''m currently sitting at 58th position in the witnesses ranking, down one spot from last week, thank you for your support.
I'm a serial entrepreneur, blogger and ultrarunner. You can find me mainly on my blog at Dragos Roua where I write about productivity, business, relationships and running. Here on Steemit you may stay updated by following me @dragosroua.
Wanna know when you're getting paid?
|I know the feeling. That's why I created steem.supply, an easy to use and accurate tool for calculating your Steemit rewards|