Anonymous Bulgaria - "Silkway Airlines Helps Terrorists" - New 313Mb RAR File Leak
The Data Dump details an enormous illegal weapons smuggling operation from Eastern European countries to destinations throughout the middle east. A number of actors are involved in the weapons smuggling operation including:
- Azerbaijani Silkway Airlines
- The Foreign Ministry of Azerbaijan
- US military contractors: Purple Shovel, Orbital ATK, Chemring Groups, and more
- Suppliers: Bulgarian, Serbian, and Belarusian arms manufacturers and stockpiles
- Destination countries: Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Turkey, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Africa, and many more
- Shipments of: White Phosphorus, Depleted Uranium, Rocket Propelled Grenades, Konkurs Missiles, ‘Non-standard’ weapons and ammunition.
- Shipments are concealed by using Diplomatic Immunity
- Arming Terrorism
Anonymous Bulgaria has made a series of tweets in regards to the smuggling network.
- June 27th -
- June 28th -
-June 30th -
- July 2nd -
- July 15th -
Anonymous Bulgaria released the first documents, suggesting the Azerbaijani Embassy in Bulgaria had been hacked, on June 27th, 2017. The very next day the password "Silkway Help Terrorists" is released. The following day, June 30th, a second link is added complete with full backups files and diplomatic emails.
On July 15th, another URL is posted where a RAR. file is available for download. The 313Mb RAR file contains documents dated 2015, 2016, 2017 and is believed to contain upwards of 1400 documents related to clandestine operation.
Those interested in downloading the files can do so here BUT
- WARNING - I'm not advocating that you do, just FYI
Another option(and probably much safer) is go to:
The second option, Truthleaks, shares the name of George Webb's Twitter handle but is independent of Webb and Crowd Source the Truth. The website seems to have been developed by members of their audience and they have begun sifting through the documents looking for additional evidence, leads and clues. The have also converted files to make the information more accessible.
Making a Killing
This leak is a huge deal, and in my opinion it's unprecedented in scope, but until now it hasn't received much attention. If these documents are truly authentic, which they appear to be, then there's strong documentation of US contractors and US allies in collusion with arms manufacturers in Eastern Europe, to flood Syria with an obscene amount of weaponry in order to fund Syrian rebels and escalate the conflict. Furthermore, Syria is only one of the destination countries for these armaments that are being spread throughout conflict zones from the Congo to Yemen to Afghanistan.