🍽 Stay healthy! 😀😋Daily ice cream challenge: 🍓🍓🍓 Strawberry ice cream pan cake 👌
Dear friends 💕,
This is my 11th daily ice cream post! Please forgive me that there was a little break since the last ice cream post. 😀
This time, I made some strawberry ice cream 🍓 on pankcakes!
Ingredients for the ice cream
You need about 2 bananas and about 500 g strawberries🍓🍓🍓. If you are using a blender, some liquid (e.g. water) is advantageous so that the blender can handle the frozen fruits.
Preparation for the ice cream
- First, freeze the bananas 🍌 and the strawberries 🍓 for at least 8 hours.
- Cut both the bananas 🍌 and the strawberries 🍓 into smaller pieces so that the blender can better handle them.
- Put the cut-up fruits in a heavy duty blender or a food processor.
- Add also some liquid (e.g. water) into the blender and blend it all up until it is creamy and smooth.
Ingredients for the pan cakes
- 1 ripe banana 🍌
- 250 ml soy milk
- 100 g rolled oats
- 54 g wholewheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- oil for cooking (olive oil or coconut oil work great)
Procedure for the pan cakes
- Put all the ingredients except the oil into a heavy-duty blender or a food processor and process them until it becomes smooth and nice batter.
- Take a non-stick pan and put some oil on it. Spread the oil out evenly on the pan with a paper towel.
- Put the pan on the oven and heat on to low-to-medium heat.
- Pour in some of the batter and toss the pan a little bit so that it spreads out.
- Let it rest on the pan some time until some bubbles appear on the batter.
- Flip the batter using a spatula. Let it rest on the pan again for about half a minute.
- Repeat the last two steps until the pan cake is ready.
- Again, pour in some of the batter and make the next pancake until there is no more batter left.
- Put a pan cake on your plate and put some ice cream on it. You can also wrap the ice cream up with it.
There you have it! 😀
Your delicious strawberry ice cream pan cake! 😋😋😋
I garnished it with some sprinkles of soy milk.
Hope to inspire you! 💕
Good luck and best wishes!
Chris aka smallstepschange 🐾
If you like my post, please ...